Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022....Do I have ANC?

herdbull

Reaction score
I've searched through the fprum without much luck in trying to find out if I have ANC? Truck is a '22 Tradesman. It came with the laughable 5". I've since upgraded to the 8.4" and I am thinking of adding an amp and sub. I've looked under the front seat but couldn't find anything obvious for an ANC unit/plug. Any help in exactly what to look for or search for online would be appreciated. TIA.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I've searched through the fprum without much luck in trying to find out if I have ANC? Truck is a '22 Tradesman. It came with the laughable 5". I've since upgraded to the 8.4" and I am thinking of adding an amp and sub. I've looked under the front seat but couldn't find anything obvious for an ANC unit/plug. Any help in exactly what to look for or search for online would be appreciated. TIA.
ANC comes through the sound system using the 4 microphones in the headliner. I believe all HDs have it now, with the Hemi also getting the vibration cancellers mounted to the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread