Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SiriusXM settings all completely borked

Reaction score
So I'm trying to do a reset on everything. Went in the system and did delete personal data and all the reset options through the screen, problem still persists, now it's not letting me log in or save any settings for Sirius. It pulls up my account information, but it shows status as Premium trial, and not a paid sub. Also I can go in and search artists, the screen shows creating station, but nothing saves either. Also, looks like my listener info is still there no matter how many times I reset it. Anybody run into something like this before? I've got the batteries disconnected and waiting 30 minutes, hopefully this fixes it

Hemi4me

Reaction score
I haven't had Sirius radio in 2 weeks. some time even the radio dosent work at start up.

If I start the truck with radio on FM or off and I get sound I can switch to android auto and use my phone, if I switch to sirius radio I get searching for signal and now sound at all. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread