Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Longhorn Limited

JohnandDonna

Reaction score
That is complete BS - I signed a P.O. for my order last week after getting them down from $84,420 MSRP to $76,500, paid a $1k deposit, and have it in writing that any rebates or incentives available at time of delivery (120 day estimate) will be applied
There might be a disclaimer to account for any manufacturer price increases. However, IMO once a deal is signed with an authorized dealer, both dealer and manufacture should honor it. Right now due to vehicle shortages, especially trucks, dealers want to get as much as possible. If you go through dealer lots they seem to be at an all time low on inventory. No product to sell means no income and they have to let people go.

Nick

Reaction score
I didn't tell my wife about the cowboy theme. She does like to go to the Longhorn Cattle Company resteraunt in Harlingen, Texas so she might be OK with it. She also hates the fake wood. Not sure if she will be impressed with the real wood in these things. But will know for sure when she gets in it for the first time. LOL
You can also color code your dash screen .

Nick

Reaction score
Brutal_HO doesn't think so but I am pretty sure it is. Probably a very thin veneer. Regardless, I like the look.
Very thin ! I had a 65 AHealy 3000 that had some beautiful burl . Thick too.

Users who are viewing this thread