Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ford F350 Class Action Lawsuit Over Incorrect Payload labeling

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Typical ford….. i mean if 300lbs is a do or die for you then you should have bought a bigger truck in the first place filling a lawsuit is just comical. The only people who i could see this affecting is guys with a big V plow because of the lower front axle rating given

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Typical ford….. i mean if 300lbs is a do or die for you then you should have bought a bigger truck in the first place filling a lawsuit is just comical. The only people who i could see this affecting is guys with a big V plow because of the lower front axle rating given

What about commercial DOT regulated operators that get fined for running 300lb over now?

Or now they have to load out 300lb less on a whole fleet of work trucks.

Ford lied, Ford deserves what they get.

Think outside your own bubble.

Farmer 5500

Reaction score
Owned a lot of different Fords and GMs over the last 30 years. One thing that has never changed is in terms of GVWR/GCWR GM consistently seemed to under rate their trucks and Ford always seemed to over rate their trucks

Users who are viewing this thread