Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
These threads always do well so I thought I would start one over here.

Ordering is has been open for a while on the 2019 Ram HDs. If you ordered reply below with what you ordered and keep us updated!

Manapua

Reaction score
These threads always do well so I thought I would start one over here.

Ordering is has been open for a while on the 2019 Ram HDs. If you ordered reply below with what you ordered and keep us updated!
Ordered a 2019 Power Wagon yesterday. Blue streak, level 2, ram boxes, BUG, safety group, 17 speaker audio, tubular side steps, 12 in screen, and roadside safety kit (lol, I forgot to remove that from the build but no biggie).

Really debating with myself about the 12 inch screen since the invoice was another $1815 and I live in Hawaii where there is no Nav. However, it looks cool even if it it a bit overkill, but getting a PW might be a bit overkill for my purposes anyways so might as well continue to go big ;)

dmathes3

Reaction score
I ordered mine on January 16th I got a 2500 Limited Mega Cab 4x4 with the following options:
Cummins Diesel
Delmonico Red Pearl Coat
Indigo/Frost Leather Seats
Deployable Bed Step
Auto Level Rear Air Suspension
Anti-Spin Rear Axle
Limited Level 1 Equipment Group
Clearance Lamps
Protection Group
Power Sunroof
Body Color Bumpers
Towing Technology Group

Last edited:

tradewagon

Reaction score
On February 12, 2019, after 5 years of fidgeting and stewing, I went in and ordered my brand new 2019 Tradesman, black, with Power Wagon package, RamBox, clearance lamps and 220 amp alternator! Basically built my own plow package. Emotions don’t always come through accurately in a quick text like this but I am frigging beside myself in anticipation!! I went with the Tradesman to save a couple bucks but also because I really don’t want bells and whistles. The Power Wagon running gear, the essence of what makes this truck stand above the others, is all that I want, they can keep sunroofs and power folding mirrors for someone else. I also love that I will have vinyl floors and seats, something I believe should be standard in a rugged truck like this. They gave my truck a build date of March 11. I will not sleep until long after that!

Cherny780

Reaction score
On Feb 14th I ordered the
3500 Limited Mega cab 4x4 w/ 6'4" box
6.7 L HO Cummins w/ the Aisin Transmission
Ram boxes
Pearl white with Body color bumper group
Indigo w/ Light frost beige seats
Deployable bed step
Snow chief group
Power sunroof
Towing Technology group
Limited Level 1 Equipment group
I am so excited to step it up. I currently drive a 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L I love this truck but time to upgrade.
I spoke to the dealership yesterday and they told me it already has a VIN. So now I just play the waiting game... I cant wait

tradewagon

Reaction score
On Feb 14th I ordered the
3500 Limited Mega cab 4x4 w/ 6'4" box
6.7 L HO Cummins w/ the Aisin Transmission
Ram boxes
Pearl white with Body color bumper group
Indigo w/ Light frost beige seats
Deployable bed step
Snow chief group
Power sunroof
Towing Technology group
Limited Level 1 Equipment group
I am so excited to step it up. I currently drive a 2013 Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L I love this truck but time to upgrade.
I spoke to the dealership yesterday and they told me it already has a VIN. So now I just play the waiting game... I cant wait
Nice valentine’s day present!

crzysnake137

Reaction score
2019 2500 LARAMIE MEGA CAB 4X4 (160 in WB 6 FT 4 IN box) (DJ7P81)
Description MSRP(USD)
2500 LARAMIE MEGA CAB 4X4 (160 in WB 6 FT 4 IN box) 53,500
Customer Preferred Package 2HH 0
6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 9,100
6-Spd Automatic 68RFE Transmission 0
Diamond Black Crystal P/C 100
Monotone Paint 0
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats 545
Black 0
Night Appearance Package 2,295
Power Sunroof 1,095
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle 445
Bed Utility Group 695
5th Wheel/Gooseneck Towing Prep Grp 445
Safety Group 1,195
Uconnect 12.0 with Navigation 1,295
Towing Technology Group 1,095
Engine Block Heater 95
Power Deployable Running Boards 995
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group 3,995
Clearance Lamps 95
Heavy Duty Snow Plow Prep Group 100
Auxiliary Switches - I/P Mounted 145

Super Excited to get the Truck

Fwbarrett

Reaction score
I got these two today . Ones a Larime Longhorn and the other is a Limited

* update * I didn’t order them today. I’m shopping for one. My intention is to order with Kernersville as soon as the build option is online and I can see exactly what I’m ordering.

Last edited:

orlando bull

Reaction score
FYI, I got a price from Kernersville, but, was able to get 2 local dealrs to match the price and beat the heck out of the trade value they gave me. Do your homework. I'm close to pulling the trigger and then I'll post more info, could be tomorrow.

Fwbarrett

Reaction score
you’re 100% right about the trade in value... they valued my 2017 F350 loaded up Lariat dually with 6700 miles @ 53k. I’m going to try and do better than that!

chesafreak

Reaction score
Is Kernersvillle supposed to be the be the largest on the east coast with the best deals? I have heard them before but never saw what they actually offered. On my 1500 I factory ordered from a local dealership in Hampton Roads for exactly what Kernersville offers, which is Invoice minus holdback and an add back of $500 which they say is for the salesman that does the paperwork. I have heard that you can not get as good of deals on 2500s as you do the 1500s though whether it be dealer discounts or rebates im not sure.

Im considering moving up to a 2500 and am only 4 hours away from this dealership so will keep them in mind if i can work out something good locally.

orlando bull

Reaction score
Is Kernersvillle supposed to be the be the largest on the east coast with the best deals? I have heard them before but never saw what they actually offered. On my 1500 I factory ordered from a local dealership in Hampton Roads for exactly what Kernersville offers, which is Invoice minus holdback and an add back of $500 which they say is for the salesman that does the paperwork. I have heard that you can not get as good of deals on 2500s as you do the 1500s though whether it be dealer discounts or rebates im not sure.

Im considering moving up to a 2500 and am only 4 hours away from this dealership so will keep them in mind if i can work out something good locally.

This is the methodology on a quote I got from them for a 3500, so, I don't think the HDs are different from the 1500s if that's what they were doing with those. I was able to use that to get to a deal locally, so, it's an attainable number.

Cherny780

Reaction score
Here is my build sheet with the price I have added the Auto Level Rear Air Suspension as well that isn't on this sheet but it was an additional $1595 This is obviously Canadian and not what I will be paying, that will be finalized when my truck arrives. Hopefully, there will be some more incentives at that time !!! 99

crzysnake137

Reaction score
Anyone else order the black package? looks like im the only one on here so far

crzysnake137

Reaction score
i meant to say night appearance package. 110

Attachments

• doc05814720190219120202.pdf
    270.6 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread