Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

Reaction score
I thought I had a deal worked out on a Power Wagon, but in order to get the dealer discount I have to go through Chrysler Financial for at least 4 months... at an APR of 6.9%, about double what I got approved through from my credit union.

Quite disappointing.

Dan

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but every HD I have owned had a few squeaks and rattles, so be prepared.

I've previously owned a '10, '13 and '15 3500. They were all much better than my Limited. I also have an extremely early build so that may also be a contributing factor. I'm ok with a bit here and there but all the trim around the rear view mirror sounds like it's going to fall off, driver's seat squeaks over most bumps, rear window rattles in tracks with the bass turned up past -1 etc.

RamGuy84

Reaction score
Ordered my 3500 Limited today. Black, crew, Cummins, sunroof, 68rfe. Trading in my 2018 Laramie black. I wanted a Laramie black again, but the seats didn’t sell me. That leather suede combo feels cheap. The limited seats won me over since I’ll be in it a lot

MEZZ2006

Reaction score
Placed my order today, 3500 Big Horn, crew cab short box, 4x4, Cummins, 68rfe, Patriot Blue with Black/Light Frost Beige interior. Tow Tech, Safety group, 5th wheel/gooseneck prep, Big Horn Level 1, heated seats and wheel, cold weather group, snow chief group, remote start, bed utility group. Hopefully it gets built quick and is delivered in the 6 to 8 week range.

redwinelvr

Reaction score
I thought I had a deal worked out on a Power Wagon, but in order to get the dealer discount I have to go through Chrysler Financial for at least 4 months... at an APR of 6.9%, about double what I got approved through from my credit union.

Quite disappointing.
You can drop that after 3 months and still refinance as a new car up to 6 months I believe. That is exactly what I am doing with my PowerWagon.

Reaction score
You can drop that after 3 months and still refinance as a new car up to 6 months I believe. That is exactly what I am doing with my PowerWagon.

Yeah, I think the difference in interest rates will cost me an additional $500 bucks or so. I told the salesman that essentially reduces their dealer discount by that much money and he was confused. Of course, a week later, they increased their dealer discount from $9k to $10k, so now it actually works. Might go get it this weekend.

jakebrake

Reaction score
Ordered 4/17. 3500 SRW Mega HO Aisin Laramie, Black Appearance, pretty much every option but rambox.

I didn’t get my VON or VIN until 5/15. And that wasn’t until I asked my dealer for it on 5/14. The screenshot they sent me didn’t include the order date, so I’m thinking they took a long time to actually submit the order for some reason. I should have pestered them more after placing the order, but just assumed (naively) that everything was progressing. Anybody else have a month pass before getting VIN/VON?

First time I’ve ordered a vehicle, and it’s not the experience I expected. I figured for the amount of money these trucks cost, there would be a much more consumer friendly process with frequent status updates, ETAs, etc. Nope, the onus is entirely on the customer to dig for that info.

Oh well, I’m in D1 now, hopefully get to build stage next week.

wondering where you stand now. I'm wanting to order a 3500 MC now due to loosing my truck to a accident. Dealers telling me that they can't load a build with the HO 6.7 into a Laramie. May have to wait till early July. Thanks Gary

Daybreak

Reaction score
wondering where you stand now. I'm wanting to order a 3500 MC now due to loosing my truck to a accident. Dealers telling me that they can't load a build with the HO 6.7 into a Laramie. May have to wait till early July. Thanks Gary
Howdy,

What's a 3500 MC ?

RAM has stated the only way to a 6.7 HO is a 3500 dually. Not available in any cab chassis units

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
.....RAM has stated the only way to a 6.7 HO is a 3500 dually. Not available in any cab chassis units

that's not accurate....at least in my experience. i test drove a Laramie 3500 MC single rear wheel that had the 6.7 HO when i started shopping for my truck.

D

Deleted member 80

Two different things. In the pickups the HO is available in any 3500, whether SRW or DRW.

The C&C trucks are a whole different animal, and get a different, lesser tune than even the non-HO pickups, BUT they do get the Aisin.

Ogamiitto

Reaction score
a lot of information here on the forum plus the helpful input from many members here informed my final build...

2019 3500 Longhorn Megacab. 4X4. Granite crystal exterior color. Black/cattle tan interior
6.4 Hemi V8
8 speed auto trans.
rambox utility group
deployable bedstep
upfitter electronic module
dual alternators 380 amps
sunroof
auto level rear air suspension
safety group
4.10 axel ratio ( please clap)
towing tech group
longhorn level 1
snow chief group

order went in a few days ago. i expecting late August early September for delivery.

revflyer

Reaction score
2019 RAM 3500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 8' BOX
PACKAGES
Customer Preference Package
Max Tow Package
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
Protection Group
Cold Weather Group
Bed Utility Group
Towing Technology Group
Safety Group
POWERTRAIN
6.7L I6 Cummins HO Turbo Diesel Eng (1,000 LB-FT)
Trailer Camera Wiring (No Camera)
Dual Alternators Rated at 440-Amps
Rear Backup Alarm
Upfitter Electronic Module (VSIM)
EXTERIOR
Maximum Steel Metallic Clear Coat Exterior Paint (Second Choice Delmonico Red, only if on lot)
Dual Rear Wheels / 17-Inch x 6-Inch Wheels
LT235/80R17E OWL On/Off-Road Tires
Chrome Flat Cab-Length Side Steps
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
INTERIOR
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats / Black Interior Color (Second Choice Delmonico Red, only if on lot)
Uconnect® 4C NAV with 12-Inch Display
Power Sunroof
Front and Rear Rubber Floor Mats
Instrument Panel Mounted Auxiliary Switches

RamGuy84

Reaction score
Did everyone else’s Ram hd order show up in the dealer inventory as “In transit” and on the ramtrucks.com search inventory page?

Mine has yet to show up and it shipped last week. Just wondering why? My last two rams were orders and always showed up as “In transit” like a month out.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Did everyone else’s Ram hd order show up in the dealer inventory as “In transit” and on the ramtrucks.com search inventory page?

Mine has yet to show up and it shipped last week. Just wondering why? My last two rams were orders and always showed up as “In transit” like a month out.
Howdy,

No

Zrojas

Reaction score
3500 CC SRW, LB, Laramie in Billet Silver Metallic.

Order to dealer 5/21
VIN 5/29 after dealer prompt - D status
D1 5/29
Sequenced for production 6/6
6/8 E status
6/14 KZ
6/29 final rail station Roper, ut
7/22 delivered to dealer (only 350 miles from Roper)
Picking it up tomorrow, 8/3.

I'll post some pictures after i pick it up.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF (35).pdf
    87.1 KB · Views: 10

Zrojas

Reaction score
3500 CC SRW, LB, Laramie in Billet Silver Metallic.

Order to dealer 5/21
VIN 5/29 after dealer prompt - D status
D1 5/29
Sequenced for production 6/6
6/8 E status
6/14 KZ
6/29 final rail station Roper, ut
7/22 delivered to dealer (only 350 miles from Roper)
Picking it up tomorrow, 8/3.

I'll post some pictures after i pick it up.

I picked it up finally and it is awesome so far!
20190803_115803.jpg

DevilDodge

Staff member
Reaction score
So glad to see all these Crew 8 foot bed trucks. Take real good care of them, so I have a great selection to pick from.

Great looking trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread