Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM HEAVY DUTY FACTORY ORDERS ??????

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
Exiting day for all !!!!! HD(s) look AMAZING !!!!

Thank you HDRAMS.COM for the great coverage and intel.........

Called a couple of dealerships to find out when a customer can come in and order the HD(s).....

Both salespeople called me back after talking with their fleet managers..... they can’t place any orders as of yet..... and no idea when....

Any corroboration would greatly be appreciated ..... thanks again

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I was told orders would open today, but that wasn't from an official source.

Production has already started so I'm sure ordering will open up in the next few days. I'll dig around and see what I can find.

dmathes3

Reaction score
Details please if you don't mind.

Glad to hear this

I ordered a 2500 Limited fully loaded. The dealership got allocations for (2) 2500's and (1) 3500 as of this morning. I have bought a lot of trucks plus a few sports cars from them so they let me have the first allocation. They are supposed to notify me of the price when it is available.

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
YES SIR !!!!
Just got a call from my local dealership.... they said they’re up and running for factory orders.... told me to come by tomorrow and speak with the fleet manager..... said I would lock in the current incentives or get the incentives at delivery...whichever are better...

VERY EXCITING !!!! Although kind of unsettling to order without knowing the actual price...

EEBTTF

Reaction score
My dealer said that online configuration would be available today. Anyone have info on when we can spec them out online?

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
Spoke to RAM HQ today.... they said the update for RAMTRUCKS.COM won’t let you build a 2019 Heavy Duty until inventories start arriving at dealerships..... Otherwise the “Search Inventory” function wouldn’t be operational.... but who knows....hope you’re right and we’ll be able to spec these out soon with an idea of our MSRP before going into the dealership.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
I agree. I am looking at a 2500 Limited Mega. I have a 2106 2500 Laramie with the 6.7 now. I was looking at a F250, but love the new ram. Hopefully I can get the limited for less than a loaded our Lariat.

chezb808

Reaction score
My local dealer here ordered 3 Big Horn Mega cabs and 1 Laramie Mega cab. I have a screen shot of the options code for each mega cab and MSRP.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Question.. I had a Gen 3 Mega Cab Laramie. I love my 2016 2500 Laramie. Can someone tell me if the leather/interior quality of the Limited is worth it over the Laramie. The things I want are the LED headlights, towing enhancements and all the new safety features. I have heard that the Longhorn and Limited leather and trim is much nicer than Laramie - the 2019 Laramie interior looks really good.

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
Hi all..... visited my local dealership today to spec out and order my new HD....spent about an hour with the commercial sales manager..... he let me look over his shoulder as we were doing the build ..... learned a couple of things..... chrome appearance package can’t be combined with the snow chief package on a the tradesman...... only the heavy duty vinyl is available....not the work grade......everything went exactly as planned so I was ready to start haggling......only one problem..... they had no idea how much the truck would cost......NO MSRP AVAILABLE....... NO PRICES FOR ANY OPTIONS OR PACKAGES... NO INCENTIVES OR REBATES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.......

Manager said I could still order the truck but he had no idea how much it would cost..... so I decided to wait a while longer and live to fight another day......Oh Well....

R.J.

Reaction score
Is there an online sheet with all the available options for the 2500 and 3500 models? I called a local dealer and he wasn't sure what was going on.

Admin

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread