Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RAM HD(s)...... PRICES AND OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT DEALERSHIPS.....

HEALTHNUTGUY

Reaction score
My local dealership just called and stated they now have all the pricing information and all the possible options that are available....

Just wondering how we can get ahold of this intel to do our research before actually going into the dealership..... any corroboration would be greatly appreciated.......thanks

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
My local dealership just called and stated they now have all the pricing information and all the possible options that are available....

Just wondering how we can get ahold of this intel to do our research before actually going into the dealership..... any corroboration would be greatly appreciated.......thanks

Yes, HDRams.com had all of the pricing leaked to us early. However, we are under agreement with FCA that the information is embargoed until later this month. But dealers do have the information so when you order your truck, you will know the total.

modified

Reaction score
How about any information on the colors options? I'm hoping Billet Silver will be an option on the HDs.

Users who are viewing this thread