Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 2500 Thuren leveling kit

oilnewby

Reaction score
That looks really good. I just finished installing a Carli Leveling kit; just need rims and tires. I was looking at the Method NV's just in the 18 size. Looks great

EODMatt

Reaction score
In addition to the question about what size tires you’re running, did you get a kit advertised as 2019 for 2500? I was poking around the website and saw the other years.

varnell999

Reaction score
In addition to the question about what size tires you’re running, did you get a kit advertised as 2019 for 2500? I was poking around the website and saw the other years.
I have the 2018 kit. I emailed Thuren and they said 2018 parts fit the 2019s. Everything bolted right up.

SCRAMHD

Reaction score
Looks awesome. The Thuren guys are great!
I ordered the 2.75"/1" kit with king 3.0/2.5 for my mega cab. Can't wait to get it installed.
How's the ride?

U

User_905

Thuren 2 inch springs, sway bar, f/r track bars, Fox shocks and 20 inch Method NVs with Nitto Ridge Grappers.
What are your specs on those set of Methods? I’m looking at a set now for a set of 40x15.5 Nitto’s. Are they by chance 20x12?

ramblinman

Reaction score
I got my Thuren 2.0 inch lift, springs, Fox 2.0 shocks all around, front track track bar, Fuel Blitz milled wheels 20X9 +18mm offset and Yokohama Geolander MTs 35s,12.5 on last week. Only took this one pick when I picked it up from installer, looks so much better in person. It turned out great and glad I waited for the wheels to come in. The pic has the factory tires and parts in bed so it has weight in the box It seemed to squat a bit loaded, so I am having him put in a 1 " block on the rear. I measured height unloaded and it was level front to back around 44 inches to the flares in wheel well I think there is also an illusion ass you see more of the front shock and spring vs the rear with the wheel liner so that also adds to the front looking higher. This Thuren 2 inch level lifted the front over 2 inches, more like 2.5"-2.75" if I remember original specs., so word to the wise. My buddy also goes with the 1 inch blocks as he experiences squat when loaded so it would seem this is a normal add. I run a lot of gear, hitch packer and trailers and didn't want it to squat loaded, the little bit of rack is fine. I don't have air bags, just OEM springs in rear, but with the Thuren Fox 2.0 shocks o nthe rear coils. Will update pics with blocks when I get it back. The yoko tires are very quiet and really impressed so far. We will see how they wear. Overall, I think the investment in the suspension is well worth it, drive so much smoother and takes the "shock" out of normal road bumps, very similar to new half ton, little more stiff, but tamed down from the factory junk. No offroad yet.

Attachments

• RamTruklift_wheels_norearspacer.jpg
    RamTruklift_wheels_norearspacer.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 628

varnell999

Reaction score
I got my Thuren 2.0 inch lift, springs, Fox 2.0 shocks all around, front track track bar, Fuel Blitz milled wheels 20X9 +18mm offset and Yokohama Geolander MTs 35s,12.5 on last week. Only took this one pick when I picked it up from installer, looks so much better in person. It turned out great and glad I waited for the wheels to come in. The pic has the factory tires and parts in bed so it has weight in the box It seemed to squat a bit loaded, so I am having him put in a 1 " block on the rear. I measured height unloaded and it was level front to back around 44 inches to the flares in wheel well I think there is also an illusion ass you see more of the front shock and spring vs the rear with the wheel liner so that also adds to the front looking higher. This Thuren 2 inch level lifted the front over 2 inches, more like 2.5"-2.75" if I remember original specs., so word to the wise. My buddy also goes with the 1 inch blocks as he experiences squat when loaded so it would seem this is a normal add. I run a lot of gear, hitch packer and trailers and didn't want it to squat loaded, the little bit of rack is fine. I don't have air bags, just OEM springs in rear, but with the Thuren Fox 2.0 shocks o nthe rear coils. Will update pics with blocks when I get it back. The yoko tires are very quiet and really impressed so far. We will see how they wear. Overall, I think the investment in the suspension is well worth it, drive so much smoother and takes the "shock" out of normal road bumps, very similar to new half ton, little more stiff, but tamed down from the factory junk. No offroad yet.

Looks good!

Marshfly

Reaction score
I finished up installing my Thuren 1.75" coils and King IFP 2.0 shocks front and rear as the sun was going down. This is on a 3500 Megacab. I quick test ride confirms that it is as good as I thought it would from having the same coils with FOx IFPs on my 2014. This truck rides incredibly, even on stock tires at 60psi all around. Can't wait to try it on my 37x12.50r18 Falken AT3Ws when the lug nuts come in tomorrow. I'll be able to run those at 45F 35R unloaded so it will be smooth as silk.

If anyone is at all disappointed with the ride of their truck, a set of the 0.75" coils and either Fox or King IFPs will be a serious improvement with virtually no lift for not a ton of money.

mtoma

Reaction score
I finished up installing my Thuren 1.75" coils and King IFP 2.0 shocks front and rear as the sun was going down. This is on a 3500 Megacab. I quick test ride confirms that it is as good as I thought it would from having the same coils with FOx IFPs on my 2014. This truck rides incredibly, even on stock tires at 60psi all around. Can't wait to try it on my 37x12.50r18 Falken AT3Ws when the lug nuts come in tomorrow. I'll be able to run those at 45F 35R unloaded so it will be smooth as silk.

If anyone is at all disappointed with the ride of their truck, a set of the 0.75" coils and either Fox or King IFPs will be a serious improvement with virtually no lift for not a ton of money.

So did the 1.75” coils up front pretty much level it out?
I have a 19 3500 but with rear air.
I’ve been reading the rear air trucks sit a little lower in the back.
I measured mine last night and the back is only an inch higher than the fronts.

Marshfly

Reaction score
So did the 1.75” coils up front pretty much level it out?
I have a 19 3500 but with rear air.
I’ve been reading the rear air trucks sit a little lower in the back.
I measured mine last night and the back is only an inch higher than the fronts.

They almost do for non air trucks. Carli or Thuren (I cant remember which) has a set of full replacement leafs for the air trucks that will fit the 2019s. I’d suggest you look at that if you want to go with the taller coils. However, Thuren has a pic of a 2019 on 37s stock on their Instagram. Take a look at that. You might be happy with only 0.75” in the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshfly

Reaction score
Just FYI. With the Thuren 1.75” coils I am at 26.5” from the hub center to the factory fender flare on my truck. That should help you out.

mtoma

Reaction score
They almost do for non air trucks. Carli or Thuren (I cant remember which) has a set of full replacement leafs for the air trucks that will fit the 2019s. I’d suggest you look at that if you want to go with the taller coils. However, Thuren has a pic of a 2019 on 37s stock on their Instagram. Take a look at that. You might be happy with only 0.75” in the front.

I'm running those rear leafs now on my 13 2500 with a full Carli Pintop kit and they do make a major difference.
I've been in contact with Carli and sounds like the 3500 kits won't be available til the end of November.
Let's see some pic's of those 37's when you get them mounted up.
Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Donrob702

Reaction score
Where did you get your snug top?

euphoria

Reaction score
Good post, I’ve been looking at a Carli kit to get the ride smoother so this is helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread