Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Mega Cab Production

EEBTTF

Reaction score
My dealer went in to his system today to try and build a Mega Cab and it would not let him. He got some message about this configuration will not be produced in this production cycle. It let him build a 2500 Limited Crew but not Mega. Has anyone heard if they are not going to produce the Mega Cab in the first cycle?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
My dealer went in to his system today to try and build a Mega Cab and it would not let him. He got some message about this configuration will not be produced in this production cycle. It let him build a 2500 Limited Crew but not Mega. Has anyone heard if they are not going to produce the Mega Cab in the first cycle?

Mega Cab production will start a little later, next month orders will more than likely be able to place. I will contact my contacts for sure to find out. But I was told from both Ryan Nagode and Troy Davis, that Mega Cab models were going to pushed more for the 2019 model year.

Ram Heavy Duty production only be at full-capacity until June. By then all models including Chassis Cabs will be available.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
Great Info - Thanks and I look forward to what you find out.

EEBTTF

Reaction score
I ordered my Limited Mega cab the day after the launch. It went through just fine. I have already gotten a VIN number.

I have been looking for pricing info with no luck. When you ordered it did the dealer have prices for the options?

dmathes3

Reaction score
I have been looking for pricing info with no luck. When you ordered it did the dealer have prices for the options?
I had no prices. I still don't know how much this thing is going to cost.

chezb808

Reaction score
Maybe this can help, my friend of mine that works at a dealer sent me this. This is what they can order so far as of 1/16/19.00C796FC-938E-4737-8E27-2F44EF7B604F.jpeg

switz

Reaction score
I ordered my Mega with a 6.7 engine. I not only received a VIN, I got the pricing for it too with the price for all the extras, both msrp and dealer cost.

Users who are viewing this thread