Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 6.7 exhaust

Bsmith1216

Reaction score
Look to get some Information. I've been looking around for a complete exhaust kit down pipe back. found a real good deal for a 2018 ram 2500. But how much difference is between the 2018 and the 2019 exhaust?

Gswain

Reaction score
Don't think your gonna find much info on deleting these with the epa crawling around.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Im not sure where you are from but BCdiesel.ca sells all the goods

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Getting Flo-Pro systems in the US is extremely difficult (if not impossible) now thanks to the EPA.

Really that sucks…. Here when we order online we just have to click the offroad/racing use only disclaimer lol

MtnRider

Reaction score
Really that sucks…. Here when we order online we just have to click the offroad/racing use only disclaimer lol

Yeah, apparently they got pressured by "the man" and stopped selling offroad race exhausts south of the border. This happened about a year ago I think? Not only is the EPA going after tuners, they are going after hard parts as well.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Yeah, apparently they got pressured by "the man" and stopped selling offroad race exhausts south of the border. This happened about a year ago I think? Not only is the EPA going after tuners, they are going after hard parts as well.

I better order my parts before canada follows suit…. Stupid governments

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score

Ship to a p.o box in canada then use that p.o to ship to you. Many people do that and is pretty easy to setup.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
This is exactly why I did mine so quick
Im in no rush to delete it till the warranty is up, hell i could make my own delete pipes at work but ill buy one now to save the headaches later lol

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
Im in no rush to delete it till the warranty is up, hell i could make my own delete pipes at work but ill buy one now to save the headaches later lol
I gotta ask, why does everyone want to wait until warranty is over when the things warranty will need to cover will almost always be the things you are going to delete and make stronger? Why not do it early so that once the truck has a lot of miles, it has already been running clean and has a good base versus starting after warranty with a motor filled with soot and that ran hot all the time to burn itself? Your warranty will still be active and work for things like the interior switches, radio and basically every other little thing that is usually a culprit of a dealer fix.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I gotta ask, why does everyone want to wait until warranty is over when the things warranty will need to cover will almost always be the things you are going to delete and make stronger? Why not do it early so that once the truck has a lot of miles, it has already been running clean and has a good base versus starting after warranty with a motor filled with soot and that ran hot all the time to burn itself? Your warranty will still be active and work for things like the interior switches, radio and basically every other little thing that is usually a culprit of a dealer fix.
I usually follow your ideology but with the CP4 in the truck id rather wait also when i do swap a CP3 in if needed i would like deleted/tuned cp3 issues to be resolved i keep hearing reports of people with issues on the CP3 swap after deleting and tuning

Im more concerned about the CP3 tuning than the CP4 but it would be nice if Ram did something about the CP4 to save me 4 grand lol

Last edited:

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
I usually follow your ideology but with the CP4 in the truck id rather wait also when i do swap a CP3 in if needed i would like deleted/tuned cp3 issues to be resolved i keep hearing reports of people with issues on the CP3 swap after deleting and tuning

Im more concerned about the CP3 tuning than the CP4 but it would be nice if Ram did something about the CP4 to save me 4 grand lol
Makes sense, if I had a CP4, I personally would just add the Hot Shots Secrets LX4 in with the Everyday Treatment (that I use anyways) and fill up at Shell with V-Power diesel. This way you can nearly eliminate the issue with the CP4 and do not need to worry about aftermarket CP3's not working. I agree with you, that is probably the way to go.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Makes sense, if I had a CP4, I personally would just add the Hot Shots Secrets LX4 in with the Everyday Treatment (that I use anyways) and fill up at Shell with V-Power diesel. This way you can nearly eliminate the issue with the CP4 and do not need to worry about aftermarket CP3's not working. I agree with you, that is probably the way to go.
I run power service diesel kleen, hotshots is far to expensive here and v power is 6.50$ a gallon and 30 min drive one way and i fuel up atleast once a week. Im not really worried about it like i said i may delete it early but at this point i have never had anything on the dpf gauge except for one time at 1/8 full and it cleared rather quick… i drive it hard so that helps keep it clean lol

AEV_CUMMINS

Reaction score
I run power service diesel kleen, hotshots is far to expensive here and v power is 6.50$ a gallon and 30 min drive one way and i fuel up atleast once a week. Im not really worried about it like i said i may delete it early but at this point i have never had anything on the dpf gauge except for one time at 1/8 full and it cleared rather quick… i drive it hard so that helps keep it clean lol
I was the same and never had anything on my dpf gauge as I let her eat a bit as well :p I really think it helps the motor run cleaner and longer to get some pulls through. I agree that you will be just fine with the diesel kleen and re-fueling/driving your truck as often as you do. Good luck with everything and let me know when you join the dark side and how you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread