Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2500 hd

1. T

Looking to try to upgrade my 2020 Ram 2500 to handle a fifth wheel - like a 3500

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to owning a 2500 (bought the gas version Oct 2020 and upgraded to a diesel June 2022) and now that we have a heavier duty truck, we love how well it tows. We currently have a 38' bumper pull travel trailer that weighs around 10k lbs and with the weight...
  2. Underline5656

2020 2500 GCM CTD Partially blacked out

Posting first pics -- picked up the new to me rig a couple weeks ago, and just got back from the shoe store :D Granite Crystal Metallic Laramie with the 4x4 package, so it has a small factory lift Swapped out hood and cummins badges for blacked out versions with red highlights, debadged...
  3. R

2022 2500-3500

Hi y’all, looking to get rid of my ‘19 2500, and swap out for a 2022 2500, 3500 for the most part I’ve been checking out standard output with 68 trans, my current 68 has been awesome, surprisingly lol, I heard mixed reviews about the new trucks, I was told pre-Covid trucks, are some of the best...
  4. J

Lope shifting from park to reverse, park to drive, drive to reverse and reverse to drive. Also from neutral to either direction

I really need some honest help. The shop has struck out many times and I’m confused 2018 cc 6.7 missing all California parts easylynk with GDP tuning. Ran awesome when first done 6-8 months ago and all of a sudden decided it wanted to lope when shifting the auto 68RFE while at a stop. Sometime...
  5. S

2022 RAM 2500 6.4L Towing Question

2022 2500 Big Horn 6.4L Crew Cab 4x4 6'-4" box, 3.73 axle ratio, 8HP75-LCV, anti-spin rear axle My wife and I are looking to make the life change to RV'ing full time. Looking at other threads about towing ratings and loads I'm having a hard time being confident in our decision to order a 2500...
  6. I

First Time HD owner from Texas

Traded in my ‘17 Rebel for a 2021 Tradesman. Yes, I gave up a bunch of bells and whistles but I decided to get into the HD world. I plan to do more RV (toy hauler) towing in the future as well as turning my 2500 into an overlander rig. I thought the Tradesman would be a good option to start with...