Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Took my exhaust to junk yard

Took my dpf filter system to two junk yards and both said they was worth zero! Just putting my experience out there cause I googled prices and couldn’t find anything. And yes I don’t wanna hear hang on to it.
  2. B

Who got there cp3 recall done deleted?

Who has had there pump recall done deleted??
  3. B

Recall question.

Does anyone kno for sure if, my ram cp4 goes out and junks injectors and lines, I drag my truck to dealer and it’s emissions are deleted and it’s got dyed off road fuel, will my pump and entire fuel System get replaced because of the recall? Will they change my pump and make me pay for the rest...
  4. B

Dirty filter with pre filtering

I’ve been filling my truck for the last 15k outta a transfer tank with two filters. A 10 micron filter and water block and a 2 micron filter after that. I changed my filters at 15k and figured they would be mint. But they still look dirty. In the pic don’t mind the debris on the filter I had...
  5. B

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

@RamCares, a mod shut down the page where we are waiting on the latest updates on the cp4 service solution that you have been posting on. Could you please comment hear if any updates occur *** PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD *** UPDATE for 2019 owners -...
  6. B

White nanonet

Has anyone got there front fuel filters with a nanonet other than green? I got one that was in the correct box and plastic wrapped inside but inside was white. I called Geno garage and they said there not all green depending on where there made and not to worry about it. I didn’t get it from...