Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

(Rumor) Ram locking down ecm’s of 19-21’s?

Got a appointment for February 6. Just trying to figure out how hard I need to argue I don’t want the flash done. Or just let them do it and reflash in parking lot. I have a ezlynk and a bypass cable that replaces two wires in the obd2 connector. I’m wondering if I leave them connected they...
  2. B

Has anyone with a 19 and tuned actually had the pump recall in the last two weeks?
  3. B

I seen that. Just wondered if anyone else has it done yet from the states. I’m waiting on parts to come in to get my done
  4. B

Anyone recently had a 19 recall done that was tuned and had any problems?
  5. B

Took my exhaust to junk yard

The muffler is awesome. Just as quite as factory basically. When u start in the garage I can hear a little rumble. PM ur number and I’ll text u some videos
  6. B

Also I guess I’m tight, I didn’t wanna spend all the money on just a down pipe and cut half of it out when I’m using a muffler over 4 ft long
  7. B

I guess I’m old but I wanted my truck to be really quite still. I don’t wanna wake the house at 4 when I leave for work and I don’t wanna bother my autistic daughters ears when we’re driving. My research led me to a to the Donaldson for the best flow and least noise
  8. B

Used factory tailpipe. Got crap mud tires and I’m up to 22.3 mpg now with stock tune. I was 18. This is unloaded and driving flat land 30 minutes back and forth to work in a 55 mph roads
  9. B

I only have the second and third piece The first piece with the down pipe flange I hollowed out and used for my exhaust. I used a 51” Donaldson muffler so I only needs some adapters and a scrap piece of 5 inch 18” long
  10. B

Took my dpf filter system to two junk yards and both said they was worth zero! Just putting my experience out there cause I googled prices and couldn’t find anything. And yes I don’t wanna hear hang on to it.
  11. B

Who got there cp3 recall done deleted?

Idk. I’ve had all my stuff to delete for 1.5 years now. Called a dealer and manager said they would but reflash my mess it up. I said ass long as u do it I can return in the parking lot. He said ok sounds good. So I went ahead and deleted today. I got a 19 and tired of waiting
  12. B

Who got there cp3 recall done deleted?

Who has had there pump recall done deleted??
  13. B

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Idk. My 19 I had built end of august It was near the end of that model year run
  14. B

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

He’s prolly from Canada. Apparently there getting better treatment up north
  15. B

Recall question.

This falls under safety recall now and not warranty. That’s why I’m asking
  16. B

Recall question.

Does anyone kno for sure if, my ram cp4 goes out and junks injectors and lines, I drag my truck to dealer and it’s emissions are deleted and it’s got dyed off road fuel, will my pump and entire fuel System get replaced because of the recall? Will they change my pump and make me pay for the rest...