Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Anyone smokin some meats?

Not sure how I missed this thread till now. I wouldn’t say I’m an expert Smoker but I have dabbled a time or two…. Home designed and built. Still have a little more to go on the construction. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Carli Front Springs, “Fox” Carli custom tuned Shocks front and rear. Carli adjustable track bar Carli sway bar No changes to the rear springs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Lol, Maybe if I didn’t get a MT tire and lower my tire tire pressure. I’m running 65 PSI in all four tires until I get my AEV snap setup to lower the TPMS PSI, I honestly cannot tell a difference over stock and couldn’t on my ‘17 either. I’m just happy to keep a stock feel with a little lift...
  4. T

Is this gap normal?

Sound go away in 4WD get worse? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. T

Ride is mostly like stock but the hard Cooper tires are slightly louder. Payload should be close to the same. The lighter weight of the Carli sway bar doesn’t offset the wheels and tires. I don’t expect to be pulled over and weighed given this in not a company truck. I had the same setup...
  6. T

Carli 2.5” Commuter Carli Sway Bar 35x12.5x20 Fuel Siege Wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Owned one week, one blown rear shock just driving highway.

I have everything boxed and ready to ship. Hopefully tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

Ah, that makes sense, assembly part# vs piece part#. I should have caught that…. Good catch! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

I assume you just want one? Cover the shipping cost from Hagerstown, Md UPS and it’s yours. Honestly the parts are just going to sit on the shelf as I don’t plan on ever reinstalling them. 2 front shocks, 2 rear shocks, 2 front springs, 1 sway bar, 1 track bar, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. T

Front Drive Shaft/Axle Flange Bolts Torque

I found another place that said 21 ft/lb so I’ll go with that unless someone knows better Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

I suspect they looked up one for a truck with Rear Air Suspension. It makes sense that they would be different parts #. Contact the deal and call them out. I would assume the regular “non-air ride” trucks would be more readily available. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. T

Dealer looked up the wrong part #??? The picture I uploaded is one of the rears I just removed from my truck. Take a closer look at your truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. T

Your truck must have rear air explaining the part shortage a little more Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. T

Different part #??? Your truck has rear springs so it’s a 2500. My truck is ‘21 limited mega cab without rear air. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. T

I’m in Maryland, thought I could get you something quickly to get you back up and running while you wait for the dealer to cover you under warranty. I’m sure the dealer will find something but if your dealer or you are interested let me know and I could ship them. Can you get the part numbers...
  17. T

Where are you located? I just replaced all of my shocks for a Carli kit install. Has less than 1000 miles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. T

Front Drive Shaft/Axle Flange Bolts Torque

Just finished my Carli leveling kit install on a ‘21 2500 Ram Diesel. The kit called for the drive shaft to be removed but no reference to the torque for the front drive shaft when reinstalling it. Anyone know what the front drive shaft to front axle 4 flange bolts torque is? I found this...
  19. T

‘21 2500 Limited OEM Rims/Tires Night Edition

Took these off my truck about a month ago ~1000 miles. Wheels are still balanced and come with OEM TPMS sensors still installed. 2021 Ram 2500 Limited Night Edition Local pickup only 21722 Clear Spring MD. $2000 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. T

What is this microswitch under my dash?

I think it’s an aftermarket alarm system and poorly installed. Looks kinda like this: https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/08/never-buy-car-alarm-dealership/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk