Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Nd79

Pay It Forward - Continuing a Good Thing

I wanted to start this thread because I won @44Dan44 's giveaway. I ended up with way more then I thought I would receive and I thought I would continue a good thing in my own way. Hopefully we can all continue this in some way with parts for our trucks we don't need or something similar to pass...
  2. Nd79

Spring cleaning/Cup holders

I decided today to clean out the inside of the truck today since the recent snow had washed off most of the exterior for me. I've always like the removable bottom trays in all the various cubbies to make cleaning easier but only just today realized that the cupholders themselves come out to...
  3. Nd79

Front park sensors alternative when adding fog lights

I just wanted to share this in case anybody found themselves in the same position I did. I recently added stock LED fog lights thanks to @Linked4door and he also included his bezels which had the provisions for the front park sensors. As soon as I knew I would have those bezels to play with, I...
  4. Nd79

12,xxx miles on stock transforce tires

Just over 12k miles. That's how long the stock tires lasted for me. I was down to the wear marks and rotated frequently (every 2k approx) and once I reached the wear marks the tires started chunking out. Not complaining or anything, just wanted to serve as a data point for the stock tires so...
  5. Nd79

Column shifter boot wear

My truck has 7,000 mi and has been great. Tows phenomenal and does everything I need it to. There's only one thing I have noticed, a small thing, and is more annoying than anything. The shifter boot on the column always folds up in a way that it shouldn't and has started to wear a hole in it...
  6. Nd79

Seat belt chime disable through 8.4in display

So this had been bugging me... When my truck was brand new and within the first few days of driving it (100 mi on truck) I noticed a screen under the settings in the uconnenct 8.4 that I can't for the life of me find anymore. I was breaking in my truck and just trying to get miles on it...
  7. Nd79

Creative way to get black wheels on a Tradesman??

I have a patriot blue Tradesman without the chrome package (black bumpers) and eventually want to put black wheels on vs the stock steel colored Tradesmen wheels. My problem is I don't mind the stock wheels at all and prefer the 18" over 20" and would like to stay stock, if only I could have...