Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. OfficerDirtySanchez

DA Belt

I’m in. I’d hate to get stuck without being able to find one on the road. I’ll shoot you a PM.
  2. OfficerDirtySanchez

Adding EVIC Offroad Pages?

For what it's worth- flipping the Off road capable and off road pages via AlfaOBD did not make the off road page available on the 8.4" UConnect screen on my 2022 Laramie. I do not have navigation or the offroad package. I can see the offroad info on the 7" cluster EVIC. I haven't heard of...
  3. OfficerDirtySanchez

2024 Truck Details

Production won't stop as they still have a backlog of trucks to build. They're just no longer taking orders. I don't think this is wildly earlier than usual.
  4. OfficerDirtySanchez

2024 Truck Details

I’ve got some hope there will be changes for 2024 and they’re being smart enough to hide them. Maybe we’ll hear more in the next couple months.
  5. OfficerDirtySanchez

2024 Truck Details

Yeah I’ll probably stand up a sheet for 2024 like we have for 2023.
  6. OfficerDirtySanchez

2024 Truck Details

I think there might still be room for optimism we'll see drivetrain changes in 2024. Hopefully what I've been able to find myself is not completely accurate. "So you're telling me there's a chance. YEAH!?"
  7. OfficerDirtySanchez

2024 Truck Details

Good question. I'm still seeing the 6.4L Hemi.
  8. OfficerDirtySanchez

2024 Truck Details

Similar to last year, some details about the next model year trucks are popping up. I'm not seeing any interesting changes on the 2024. Importantly: * I still see SO and HO Cummins 6.7 variants. * 6-speed transmissions for both diesel powertrains. * 6.4L Hemi still around with 8 speed. * Mega...
  9. OfficerDirtySanchez

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Are you on the sheet? I don't see this username. I like this small flood of delivery notifications.
  10. OfficerDirtySanchez

That's so frustrating. I hope they make it right for you.
  11. OfficerDirtySanchez

It was originally intended to draw attention to trucks in the build process. But it doesn't seem...

It was originally intended to draw attention to trucks in the build process. But it doesn't seem to be working the way I'd hoped.
  12. OfficerDirtySanchez

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Only 56 3500 Limiteds built so far. I've found a total of 3,633 3500s built. 7,383 2500s.
  13. OfficerDirtySanchez

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Mine perfectly matched the CAT scale.
  14. OfficerDirtySanchez

Maybe not from our sheet. But some have been built. E.g. https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5EJ5PG532847
  15. OfficerDirtySanchez

Hey @gsjr07 thanks for the updates! I assume the estimated ship date and latest status should be...

Hey @gsjr07 thanks for the updates! I assume the estimated ship date and latest status should be January rather than February? If so- I've got your info updated on the sheet.
  16. OfficerDirtySanchez

Yep! Glad you noticed. I finally got around to that today. It'll update automatically moving forward. Sorry- I haven't been watching this thread lately. I was caught up with busy holidays. I'll keep a closer eye on it moving forward.
  17. OfficerDirtySanchez

SOLD 360 Trailer Surround Camera NEW

I think you’ll want to post a picture with your username and the date. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/sales-rule-5-item-pic-with-hand-written-member-id-now-required-going-forward.10748/
  18. OfficerDirtySanchez

FS - BD Diesel 2 Low Unlock - NIB - **SOLD**

Interested. Sending a PM.
  19. OfficerDirtySanchez

301 trucks on the sheet with a window sticker but no delivery confirmation. If anyone still lurking around has received their truck but it's not marked green on the sheet- please let me know!