Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Well....the truck WAS perfect.....(need a new bumper due to dishonest people)

A few days ago I was walking out of Sam's with my daughter and noticed a red car with two people sitting in it. The way they were looking at me made me somehow notched itself in the subconscious part of my brain. I even had the thought that something was "off" the way they were...
  2. B

School me on WDH/Anti-sway

Alright guys after owning a 40ft 5er last year, went to a 32 ft Class C this year, we are about to trade the Class C in for a Grand Design Travel trailer. With that being said, I'm assuming I'll need a WDH. Here are the specs/models: Tow Rig: 2020 Ram 3500 CTD Megacab SRW Travel Trailers...
  3. B

On Board Air Systems (What do you guys have?)

So my portable air compressor (cheap-o) took a dump while I was trying to over-inflate my 5th wheel tires for storage. I went to look at the next step up and honestly the price is creeping slowly towards an OBA. I've looked at Viair and ARB which seem to be the two most popular. I don't have...
  4. B

500-1000 Mile Towing Break-in

Instead of resurrecting an old thread figured I would just ask the question here for a quick answer. I have a 2020 and the manual states to properly break the driveline in to tow some weight around for the 500-1000 mile period under 50 mph. My dilemma is I don't have immediate access to a...
  5. B

Additives w/ "New" Pump and Fuel Receipts

I apologize if it's been covered in multiple topics but I was hoping to get a consolidated answer. I just purchased my first diesel and want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly. Prior to buying I read through the CP4 pump threads discussing the change around Sept 2020, etc. While at...
  6. B

First time RAM/HD Truck Owner

Wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I've been scouring every thread possible on this site and already it's provided a great deal of info. This morning I will probably be purchasing my first heavy duty truck (2020 3500 Big Horn Megacab w/ 6.7). I'm coming from a 2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax...