Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Darkone

Wiring assistance

As the title states I’m needing some help With wiring. To be more specific grounding. I’m in the process of hard mounting an arb twin under my truck, which has snowballed into making a custom wiring harness, to include a rear 12v/usb power port mounted in the bed. I’ve decided to use a grounding...
  2. Darkone

Bolt hitch lock

Came across these and wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Looks like a more convenient way of locking your hitch by using your vehicle key, which is always with you if your moving your vehicle. It’s one less key to lose but I’m curious how effective does it learn your key. I would...
  3. Darkone

Memory Seating

Hey all My 21 Big horn came with adjustable pedals and power seats. Im wondering if it is possible to add the memory function. My wife is shorter than I and we both drive the truck so it would be nice to set the seat and know it goes back exactly the way I want it. Kinda a pet peeve of mine not...
  4. Darkone

Finally decided to join

I ran across this forum several months ago and would periodically check in to read discussion. I finally decided to join. I currently am awaiting my 21 Ram 3500. Hope to learn and share with the other members.