Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. KevoTheFord

4wd issues

We got some snow so i figured I would try the 4wd out today and the truck jerks around and doesn’t want to drive. My truck is less than 5 months old but it is the first time I have used 4wd for actual driving aside from pulling our trailer out of a swampy campsite. Anyone ever experience...
  2. KevoTheFord

Black Door Pillars

I just saw this video on Youtube that the black door pillars on the trucks are just a vinyl wrap and it is painted underneath. Has anyone tried this?
  3. KevoTheFord

Ram Wireless Charger

Anyone else with the factory wireless charging having issues? I'm struggling to get the charger to continuously charge on my 1 month old truck using multiple apple iPhones. It will turn blue and charge initially then start flashing red on all of them. It doesn't seem to matter where I...
  4. KevoTheFord

Setting Units in the Uconnect

I just got my trailer TPMS setup with my new 2021 Ram and the units are driving me nuts in the system. I’m in Canada so I set the system to metric but the truck TPMS displays in kPa and the trailer TPMS displays in bar. i would prefer all the TPMS displaying in PSI or at minimum the same units...
  5. KevoTheFord

Cummins Diesel

I’m just waiting for the 2021 2500’s to be available in Canada when I go to build my truck but I wanted to get some input from experienced people here to help me make my decision. I know both the Hemi and Cummins will work for my towing needs but the 2 lingering concerns I have from my VW...