Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

Cummins MPG

I'm torn between a 2500 gas and 3500 SRW Cummins (not sure if regular or HO). What kind of MPG are you folks getting loaded / towing? Please mention whether you are HO or regular and which rear end you have. Fuelly seems to be a mixed bag.
  2. H

Cummins Maintenance Costs

Anyone get a breakdown of maintenance costs of the normal Cummins vs the Hemi? Or out of warranty costs for things like the fuel injectors? Or how the extended warranty costs change?
  3. H

My trigger finger is itching

We have a 7000 lb travel trailer that I've been shopping for a truck for, but want a bit more payload than the 1/2 ton trucks are providing. Test drove just about everything and was really impressed with the Ram 2500HD/3500HD. I think the 2500HD is probably the sweet spot for us as it still...
  4. H

12.1+ multiple cameras

Can the 12.1 show any more camera views simultaneously than the 8.4? IE trailer rear camera + side view cameras at the same time stacked?