Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Linked4door

Headache rack with relocated cargo view camera

Finally got around to making my cargoview camera functional again. I originally ordered a high mount headache rack in hopes it would clear the 3rd brake light and let me still use the cameras. Unfortunately the cargo view camera was partially obstructed by the rack, while the rear view camera...
  2. Linked4door

Anyone getting false service air bag alerts?

I have gotten 3 separate emails since I got thr truck in December. No lights ever on the dash that I noticed, no fault codes, and dealer says nothing to worry about. Just curious if anyone else is getting random emails or notifications in the ram app of nonexistent issues.
  3. Linked4door

Banks monster ram intake $800

Had it installed for a couple of months (~2k miles), but going back to stock. Came off my 2022 6.7l HO. I will provide new gaskets and heat shrink. It will come repackaged as its used and original packaging is gone. It is the all aluminum version with the heatshield painted black. I will...
  4. Linked4door

Terrible warranty/service experience

Not sure if its just the dealerships in my area or FCA has a whole, but this is absolutely insane. I have a noise on my 2022 3500, took it to the dealership last week (5-2-22) . I had the tech ride with me to make sure he knew what was going on, and he said he can hear the noise but it was...
  5. Linked4door

Anyone add any exterior hazard/emergency lighting?

Any one add any to their truck yet? I am trying to get some input on where/how to mount them. Also trying to see what brands or types are recommended.
  6. Linked4door

Lets see your DRW with aftermarket wheels

Looking to get some ideas on possibly changing out my OEM wheels. Not sure what is out their with this new 8x200 bolt pattern and would like to see what y'all are running. Has anyone put a set of 19.5's on yet? Please post pics, and specs of the wheel/tire/suspension setup you have.
  7. Linked4door

What floor mats are you using?

Planning on getting a set of all weather mats soon and was interested in seeing what everyone is using and the differences between brands. Not too many pics online that I could find. If you have aftermarket mats please post some pics and, share what you like (or don't) about them.
  8. Linked4door

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

I am planing on flying down in a few weeks to pick up my new truck. For those of you who have already made the trip, are there any places to checkout or avoid (i.e hotels, restaurants, sights)? I am planing on flying in to New Orleans and driving back to NC from there so if any of you have...