Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Linked4door

Headache rack with relocated cargo view camera

The camera in the third brake light was inside the housing behind a clear section of lens. There is no hole.
  2. Linked4door

Back seat fold down conversion??

FWIW, I raised my rear seat when I put in my subwoofers. Rear seat comfort hasn't changed other than slightly less head room. I am 5'11" and still fit fine. Any taller you might have issues touching the headliner though. I used some grade 8 bolts that were longer than stock, along with some...
  3. Linked4door

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

I used Alpha obd to adjust mine. Took a few tries to get it to work though.
  4. Linked4door

2022 Ram 2500 jump seat

Thanks for that, exactly what I needed. Now I just need to get the parts and find some free time.
  5. Linked4door

2022 Ram 2500 jump seat

So did you swap the tip and bottom sections or just thr top? Any more detail on what you need to weld and thread? Did you make a new lower frame, or cut parts off one and weld to the other? If you have any more pics it would be nice to see how much welding and just how much of the harness you...
  6. Linked4door

2020 3500 Diesel Front Hitch

Running that on mine and have no complaints
  7. Linked4door

No spacers, but running 2020 ford inners (17x6.5") which have a slightly higher offset. +6mm additional offset (IIRC). Same bolt pattern/hub bore. Going to replace the night edition rims with some aftermarket 6.5" wide rims eventually.
  8. Linked4door

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Happen to have a part# or link for the clamp & arm? Love that idea for mounting the rear camera, much simpler than what I had planned
  9. Linked4door

Duraflap, Gatorback, Weathertech or Husky Mudflaps

I like my gatorbacks, but they are heavy and expensive.
  10. Linked4door

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Started to use a bunch of that on my Laramie after the sub install. I feel like for every rattle I fix, 3 new ones form
  11. Linked4door

That sucks man. I had all my night edition wheels scratched when I had my tires mounted. Then had one of the wheel weights from the front tire come off and go into the LR inner tire causing a flat after leaving the shop. I went with cover AT III's since I couldn't any baja's I stock at the time
  12. Linked4door

2022 Ram 3500 Dually Tie Down Recommendations?

I actually sectioned it to make it longer. Fiberglassed the whole inside of it to gain some extra storage.
  13. Linked4door

2022 Ram 3500 Dually Tie Down Recommendations?

I added these to my stake pockets, which cleared my mx4 tonneau before I sold it. IIRC, I only had to trim one pocket per side a little. l also added some etrack mounts in the bed which don't take up much room and haven't interfered with the few pallets I have transported. They work great for...
  14. Linked4door

Safety airbags, how many and where are they?

The bighorn I am working on does not, I can check my Laramie when I get home but there is no room on the passenger side for one due to the placement of the hvac. So I doubt they do
  15. Linked4door

Safety airbags, how many and where are they?

Driver curtin and seat airbag deployed. Front section of curtin bag was cut out but runs between the a puller and weatherstripping and between the headliner and weatherstripping. If you're running wire, do it on the windshield side of the puller and route along the harness on the headliner.
  16. Linked4door

Panicking about skinny jeans?

Love 5.11 pants. I wear abr pros every day. That pocket does fit the key fob perfectly, but my keys are clipped to a metal hook on the pants instead.
  17. Linked4door

Pillar or ditch light bracket options.

I was originally going to buy BD, but there was a mixup with my order. I was not a fan of how they handled the issue that was their fault. When I had a issue with DD (due to me screwing up the address), they handled it with ease. I am sure plenty of people had good experiences with BD, but...
  18. Linked4door

Ss3 sports + ssc1 pros for ditch lights (clear lens with amber back light). Combo beam pattern for each. I am also running DD's as reverse lights, fogs, and side lights on the headache rack.
  19. Linked4door

Sdhq brackets with Diode Dynamics lights. Have had them for about a year with no complaints.