Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RichM752

Cooper AT3's mileage

28,500 miles and down to 4/32 tread. 65,000 mile warranty my foot. Local dealer I purchased them from says Cooper requires 2/32 before they will consider honoring warranty. Also, they want proof of rotations. I've rotated three times with no "proof" on paper. I've been satisfied with...
  2. RichM752

NHRA Sonoma Raceway camping

Anyone ever experienced this? I've been on Sunday elimination day a few times, but never for the whole weekend. Got a pretty good spot in the "50 Acre Campground".
  3. RichM752

Ram 2500 with Cummins, road trip miles per gallon.

Took a 600 road trip, 460 of the miles on flat surface. All highway miles. Left with a full tank, filled her up upon returning home. 30.6 gallons, 598 miles +19.54 mpg hand calculated. 19.9 on the computer. I was satisfied. s
  4. RichM752

Tow/Haul mode, stuck in 6th gear going up a grade.

On the way home from a near perfect road trip with the 5th wheel, going up a mild grade in tow/haul mode truck would not drop a gear automatically or manually. Never experienced this before. Exited the freeway, and all was good. Any ideas what caused this?
  5. RichM752

SOLD Mopar wheel lock lug nuts

$25 shipped CONUS Came with my 2021 2500 Took them off, I have no use for them.
  6. RichM752

SOLD ** LINK TO OFF-SITE CRAIGSLIST AD ** New Alloy Rims $300

Saw these on Craiglist SF Bay. Seems like a fair deal if anyone is looking. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/wto/d/hayward-brand-new-2020-dodge-ram-18-oem/7292538233.html
  7. RichM752

SOLD - 2016 Ram 2500

Link to my 2016 I'm selling. New truck coming soon. $48,140 priced at high KBB and I'll take a reasonable offer. The only issue I've had with this truck is broken brake release lever. https://siskiyou.craigslist.org/cto/d/mount-shasta-2016-ram-2500-bighorn/7286510606.html
  8. RichM752

Shortage of Big Horn Longbeds

I ordered a build a couple of weeks ago, Big Horn Long bed. There was not any available out west. None, nada. Just for the fun of it, tried again, doing a dealer search with various zip codes. Why the shortage of long bed Big Horns?
  9. RichM752

New Guy Northern California

In the market for a 2020 Ram 2500 Big Horn. And its got to be Silver. Lots of good info here. Put my 2016 Ram 2500 on the market and the first guy to call wants it now. Told him to gimme a few days, maybe a week or two to make a deal somewhere. This will be my 5th Ram with Cummins.