Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 60_Driver

Mopar extended warranty - yea or nay?

Just picking the brains of those who’ve purchased extended Mopar warranties for their trucks. Would you do it again? I don’t drive too many mi, I’m just under 20k on the ‘19 model. She’s been good to me so far but I’m about to hit the 3 year mark and plan to keep her for a long time.
  2. 60_Driver

Is anyone here selling carfax reports?

I thought I recalled seeing that post before, but couldn’t find it as I searched just now. If anyone is able to run them please let me know. Happy to Venmo/Apple Cash the $. Those subscriptions seem unnecessarily expensive.
  3. 60_Driver

Another new guy

Hi all, Been lurking since before I bought my ‘19 2500 gasser last November & figured it was time to say hello. I’m coming from a 15 year old Silverado 2500 HD extended cab to the crew cab Ram & couldn’t be happier. Absolutely love the truck. I don’t have much of a commute & barely put mi on...