Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

I'm at just over 5 months waiting. I have a feeling it'll be 6-8 months for me and for many others.

I'm at just over 5 months waiting. I have a feeling it'll be 6-8 months for me and for many others.
  2. C

Not sure how to get my build sheet or window sticker but I've checked every link I could find...

Not sure how to get my build sheet or window sticker but I've checked every link I could find and they all say not available. I've even asked the dealer and all they gave me was the order form. I see so many truck on your spreadsheet they have them both. Any advice? Maybe just more patience...
  3. C

Brake light camera

My radio has the connector for sure. The model part number is 68428584AC. Model VP2, 8.4, HDCC SXM.
  4. C

Brake light camera

Do you know how I can tell which 3 cables? Im not even sure what camera to get. Im assuming I would need a Mopar camera and then get the dealer to program the radio for an additional camera?
  5. C

Brake light camera

Thanks Jimmy. I sort of figured that was the case. I removed the radio to look at the back and sure enough there is only 1 video input. The others all have a black cover that cant be removed. Now I'm in the market for a radio that allow multiple cameras. Thanks again!
  6. C

Brake light camera

Wondering if anyone has info on how to tell if a 2020, 3500 Tradesman had the wiring for the third brake light camera. I only have the tailgate camera now. Asked the dealer and they had no clue. I took out the brake light and didn't see any wiring except for what is there now for the load light...