Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

5th wheel towing with Rambox

This may nave been asked before but I could not find it if it was. Is it possible to tow a 4rh wheel trailer with Ramboxes? I have heard there may be clearance issues with the narrower bed.
  2. F

HD Radio

Do the new U Connect 5 radios come with HD radio?
  3. F

Towing with new 6.4L

Has anyone had the chance to tow with the new 2019 gasser? I am looking at upgrading to a 2500 soon to tow a TT. The trailer we are looking at has a GVWR of 10500lbs. I was wondering how the previous gassers handled that much weight, and how much better the new 19s would be with the 8 speed...
  4. F

Looking to take the plunge...

Hey all. I have been considering a 3/4 ton for a while now and once I saw the new Rams I fell in love. Been looking at travel trailers for a while and the only one the whole family agrees on is 10k pounds. I had a Dakota a few years back and even though it was no frills, it was a great truck...