Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Your probably right, I just want to make sure who's fault it is before I start raising hell
  2. O

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered mine in may an it was built in July, when did you order yours?
  3. O

Yes it was 5k less then the negotiated price. Apparently ram took out the level 1 equipment group during the build process and didn't tell them. I'm trying to find out what exactly happened. Either the dealer screwed up or Ram.
  4. O

Yes i found out that i got dirt from mexico too....just about in every nuck and cranny
  5. O

Yes, that is what i asked for in my build. But still didn't get
  6. O

So I discovered that my truck is missing some of the standard features that were supposed to be included with the limited package: Digital rear view mirror, adaptive cruise control, lane sense, and forward collision prevention. No one told me this had been removed from the build. I'm wondering...
  7. O

Seems like a lot of people get there trucks now. I just got mine too. Ordered may 10th, was built July 20 and delivered January 12. Finally
  8. O

Mine went to Baltimore, sitting there for about 2 weeks , no movement, tracker is crap, switching from January 20 back to February 3 and so on. Dealer says i might get it end of this week, who knows i might get lucky. Ordered may 10th , built July 20 sitting in MX since then and finally got...
  9. O

I'm in the same boat, somewhat anyways, ordered May 10, was built July 20 and was sitting in MX until i got a hold of Mike. the very next day, Dec 10 it was showing that it has shipped. delivery day is still switching around from Jan 10 to FEB 5 and back ... Mike told me it was supposed to be...
  10. O

Sry to hear that, I emailed Mike about 2 weeks ago and got a response a couple of hours later, even offered me the extended warranty. The very next day my dealer called me and told me it finally shipped from Mx. 4 days ago the dealer told me it arrived in Baltimore MD and just had to be...
  11. O

I sent an email to Mike aswell and got an answer about an hour later. Hopefully this is getting things moving. Fingers crossed.
  12. O

Just talked to my dealer, she said it has been loaded on a trailer since October 12, waiting to be shipped . Hasn't moved since. No idea way. That's 4 month after build date of July 20. That's just nuts. Even if i would want to look for something else that is similar...there is nothing to buy...
  13. O

Same here, mine was built July 20, and I'm still waiting for delivery date to MD.. was supposed to be Aug 28...then Sept 28.... and then nothing TBD......still waiting
  14. O

WOW.. that's nice. Congrats. Hopefully I get news like that soon too. Mine was built in July 20, still waiting on delivery....
  15. O

That's great.. that gives me some hope, I ordered mine 5/20 hopefully it will ship soon too. Congratulations!
  16. O

That's exactly the reason i ordered mine in May hoping i would get it in 5 or 6 month. at least before the end of the year and before end of this tax year. I guess i should have ordered it earlier...That really sucks
  17. O

First time poster. Order 2022 Ram 2500 Limited crew cab 6.4 Hemi on 05-10-22. Received VIN and VON a week later. Was built July 20. Was supposed to be delivered to my dealer in Maryland on august 28. That date came and went. My dealer said it's still sitting at the border. Anyone know what's...