Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. montana_wildcat

Rhino Lining

Our new PW does not have the Mopar bedliner installed and a Rhino Lining dealer is the only thing within a reasonable distance. (Eastern Montana) Two questions: Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with Rhino versus Line-X? Also, I have the cargo divider for the RamBox bed...does...
  2. montana_wildcat

Finally found one!

I had posted a month or so ago that I was waiting for a PW in transit. I got basically ghosted by the dealership and ended up looking elsewhere. Well, I finally picked up a new PW this weekend in Iowa (abt a 950 mile drive home to Montana). I traded in a Nissan Titan XD and a Jeep Gladiator...
  3. montana_wildcat

Wired Tow-Mode Camera ???

Hey, all... I have searched for and read through so many threads, my head is spinning. :oops: I'm getting a 22 Power Wagon and it has the "Wired Tow-Mode Camera" option. I do know that it involves a separate hookup on the bumper for a trailer camera. However, does this option actually...
  4. montana_wildcat

Picking up 22 PW soon!

Hey! Eric from SE Montana. Got a deposit on a 22 Power Wagon that is in transit. (White, Level 3, Trailer Group, Sunroof) Trading in a Nissan Titan XD and a Jeep Gladiator Mojave for it. Supposed to be at the dealer in the next week or two...can't wait! I'll post pics as soon as I get it...