Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. montana_wildcat

2023 Power Wagon Updates from Ramtrucks.com

Glad I got a '22. Had the new steering wheel controls in my Gladiator and didn't really like them. The old ones match the ones I've been using for eight years in our Grand Caravan and they are much more intuitive to me. Don't like the digital dash, either. Analog just works well and looks...
  2. montana_wildcat

Headlights on Auto and Uconnect/Dashboard lighting

Been wondering about this, too. If I turn the lights to "on," everything works as it should. However, when on "auto," the time between when the lights come on and when I can adjust instrument panel brightness is annoying. '22 Level 3 Power Wagon (12"), September, 2022 build.
  3. montana_wildcat

Ram Tail Gate Recall

"The problem is traced to one or both tailgate strikers being misaligned, risking the tailgate becoming unlatched and opening. In June 2022, an improved alignment tool was implemented for production. Heavy-duty trucks built after June 1 and light-duty Ram 1500s built after July 10, 2022, are not...
  4. montana_wildcat

Lets see those power wagons

Not quite sure yet, but probably around the same time.
  5. montana_wildcat

I plan on doing Ophir and a couple others this coming summer. Any issues with running a full-size?
  6. montana_wildcat

Phone charger not working

Not so sure about this. I have the cubby and the USB ports are set off to the right. However, I do not have the wireless charger. '22 PW.
  7. montana_wildcat

Long wait for truck

We were waiting for a PW in transit. Dealer in South Dakota said it would arrive in two weeks. That was back in October. :oops: We finally got fed up, found one on the lot in Iowa, and went and got it. Couldn't be happier. SD one still hasn't arrived. What galled us the most was that the...
  8. montana_wildcat

Rhino Lining

Keeping this one a while, for sure.
  9. montana_wildcat

Rhino Lining

I'm pretty easy on truck beds. I definitely do not abuse them.
  10. montana_wildcat

Rhino Lining

Well, that's the problem...I'm on the opposite end of the state. I would have to go to Bozeman or Rapid City for Line-X. A dealer in Miles City (only 40 minutes away) has Rhino Liner. I have always thought Line-X was superior, but I don't know if it's 4-hour-drive-one-way superior. :D
  11. montana_wildcat

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

'22 Power Wagon. Had it almost a week and we LOVE it so far!
  12. montana_wildcat

Rhino Lining

Our new PW does not have the Mopar bedliner installed and a Rhino Lining dealer is the only thing within a reasonable distance. (Eastern Montana) Two questions: Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with Rhino versus Line-X? Also, I have the cargo divider for the RamBox bed...does...
  13. montana_wildcat

Ram trucks stuck at Mexico Border

We were waiting for a PW "in transit" and all the dealer could tell us was that it was "held up" somewhere along the line. None of the dealers here out west have ANY new trucks on their lots, especially PW's. We finally got fed up with the dealer not having updates on the in-transit truck, so...
  14. montana_wildcat

Finally found one!

Thanks! I've enjoyed your build thread. Keeping an eye on it for some good ideas!
  15. montana_wildcat

Wired Tow-Mode Camera ???

Update: The PW had everything I needed! Thanks everyone.
  16. montana_wildcat

Just picked up this gem over the weekend! Love everything about it. Can't wait to see what it can do.
  17. montana_wildcat

Finally found one!

I had posted a month or so ago that I was waiting for a PW in transit. I got basically ghosted by the dealership and ended up looking elsewhere. Well, I finally picked up a new PW this weekend in Iowa (abt a 950 mile drive home to Montana). I traded in a Nissan Titan XD and a Jeep Gladiator...
  18. montana_wildcat

Good to know. Thanks!
  19. montana_wildcat

From what I understand, you would have to have the digital rear-view mirror. Can probably add the camera, as long as you have that already.
  20. montana_wildcat

Awesome! Thanks, folks! Just the info I was looking for. I'll make sure I have that before I leave the lot. (It's a 900 mile drive home!)