Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ssrgeoff

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

haha... I know. But she should clean up well, just no rock gardens or serious black diamond stuff in this one's future. We have another vehicle for all that.
  2. ssrgeoff

FS: 23 Night Edition Wheels

Decided to part with the OEM wheels that came on my 23 3500. These came with the Night Edition package... Picked up the truck in TN and drove back west and soon after swapped out for a different set. Rims are in excellent condition and tires have maybe 3k miles, no tire plugs or nails and will...
  3. ssrgeoff

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Picked them up from the forum member below and took them to an auto body to have paint matched. Thank you again, yeah I think it looks appropriate now. Damn shame they raise prices and delete standard features.
  4. ssrgeoff

I got mine from a forum member and took them down to an Auto body to have paint matched.
  5. ssrgeoff

Correct, these still had the tabs which were cut off.
  6. ssrgeoff

Installed the OEM Fender Flares since Ram cut it from the 23 Laramie :mad:
  7. ssrgeoff

Loose Column Shifter

Curious, if anyone knows. Does the stalk come right out of the housing if it's loose enough or with the screw completely backed out? Just wondering if the Laramie hard plastic column shifter could be replaced with the Limited?
  8. ssrgeoff

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

Is there a difference going with the Mopar version over the Amp? I do like where the boards tuck with the Factory Mopar, not sure if Amp is the same.
  9. ssrgeoff

CAUGHT: New Sport Performance Hood On The 2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon!

haha almost 4k miles in already (drove from TN to Southern CA and then up to WA state) and so far so good. Really hoping it doesn't start to rattle too bad. After driving our Wrangler often this feels like this is a quiet chamber.
  10. ssrgeoff

CAUGHT: New Sport Performance Hood On The 2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon!

I know it will be different on body positioning but it definitely sits high. Still not a big fan of the styling... Camaro yes, HD truck not so much. This may give a small idea of what you have in front of you. Im 5'10" but I did take this photo probably 18" from my body.
  11. ssrgeoff

Got the bed sprayed today in Line-x Premium.
  12. ssrgeoff

Tried calling him today and got roadblocked. He was busy on the other line so I gave the woman who answered the backstory and she seemed puzzled that I would offer up a vehicle. She said they would typically go install on a new vehicle at a dealership. She then tried to put me on hold and ended...
  13. ssrgeoff

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I was finally able to fly out and pick up my truck... since everyone wants to know dates, I will include what I know. I never emailed the dealer for updates as I was already prepared for a 6-8 month wait. Laramie Level 1, plus other doo dads. 10/13/22 - Order placed, confirmed. 12/6/2022 -...
  14. ssrgeoff

On my way back to Southern Ca where I believe there headquarters is located and I can reach out to AJ and see if he wants to take a look @ 2023. Only thing is I have the Cummins so I am not sure if the difference is in the motors.
  15. ssrgeoff

Arrived... I'll be traveling so I won't be picking up until the following week.
  16. ssrgeoff

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Yep, sorry wrong person.
  17. ssrgeoff

See if this helps, this was a 22.
  18. ssrgeoff

Get rid of.. I doubt anyone who disables would someday think, "I really like when the horn blast me for stepping outside the vehicle... I think I'll turn that feature back on." If it were to also immobilize the vehicle from going into gear or being driven away, well then different story. That...
  19. ssrgeoff

For you guys wavering on going the GMC route. "JB Reviews" on YouTube just posted video of a 2024 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW. Can't wait to see what Ram responds with...eventually.