Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Granger Motors $25 Over Cost Genuine Mopar Warranty!!!- NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS!!

As of yet, no. I emailed two different email addresses so tbh I’m not sure which is the correct at this point.
  2. M

Granger Motors $25 Over Cost Genuine Mopar Warranty!!!- NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS!!

I emailed with a couple of questions regarding an extended warranty about a week ago and haven’t received a response. Do I need to use the above email because it has a www. At the start? Thanks for the help. Edit: I now see the sales@buymoparwarranty email listed above. There is a tone of email...
  3. M

Fuel filters backordered

I recall a lengthy discussion on Baldwin filters somewhere on here. I don’t know if the conversation was specifically for the front or just for Baldwin in general but there didn’t seem to be any downsides seeing as they seem to be the same.
  4. M

Chase light with rambox and bed cover

I agree on that. Not too high. The light does tend to sit higher anyways by itself.
  5. M

Yeah. Looks like the concept is all there. How high you think it’s gonna sit over the boxes? My thought on it is too high, it looks goofy. Too low, and the functionality of it is limited, rendering the project moot. But I like the simplicity all around.
  6. M

If you have pics that you can PM me, that would be awesome. Really looking forward to see how this is progressing. I like the non drilling method you’re going with.
  7. M

Alright I’ll bite. Any way to make that mount long on the top (and also slotted on the top) so I’d be able to slide a light (referenced above) from side to side? Maybe 3 or 4 inches wide? I think that would give enough clearance plus the ability to rotate the light. Also, I could be wrong, but...
  8. M

Yeah I like it. But not quite what I’m looking for. With a Rambox having a mount like that will limit where you get light. I’d like something that I could maybe move side to side a couple of inches. Maybe alligator will use it.
  9. M

Definitely interested to see how it turns out!
  10. M

2020 ram 2500 inside cab fuse to connect dashcam

No worries. I got some pointers from someone on here that I’ll share if you want. Like I said, AUX switches make it a dream to complete. I have my dashcam hardwired, and love it. It is possible without the switches, you just have to run those wires separate.
  11. M

2020 ram 2500 inside cab fuse to connect dashcam

There is a whole thread on how to get power to a dashcam on here, but it’s possible to do what you want in a short answer. If you have AUX switches in cab then it becomes even easier. If not, you can get BATT by running to a wire down one pillar and IGN down the other pillar. This will give you...
  12. M

I second this! Actually, what I really want is some sort of bracket that I can mount these lights on and move them from one side of the Rambox to the other, so I can use the light in the bed or move it to the outside and use it as a work light beside the truck...
  13. M

What was shipped with you RAM 3500 Laramie.. Floor mats, hitch reducer....

Agreed. I would rather have just payed for it and not have to source the things myself. But otherwise. My 23 Laramie “fairly loaded” 3500 did not come with anything other than the wiring harness kit for the AUX switches and the front bumper license plate holder. Oh, and the winter front cover...
  14. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Decided to camouflage that not so shiny silver exhaust. Hit it with VHT header paint from autozone. Total cost was about $15 and about an hour of cleaner and wire brush work to clean off the existing residue. While I was there I took out the spare and hit the heat shield. Pretty happy with how...
  15. M

Extended Warranty from http://www.buymoparwarranty.com/

Would you care to share your research with the rest of the class? I’m sure there would be plenty of interested people in here if you have proof to the contrary. You would need to know what the “cost” is for these plans as they vary by vehicle.
  16. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Well, didn’t do all this today, but just hadn’t gotten around to talking about it. Got the windows tinted about two weeks ago with Xpel XR ceramic Tint. With the help of @44Dan44, I was able to run AUX 5 and 6 power to the rear of the truck. In doing so, I created a really great setup for in cab...
  17. M

Sorry, terrible post for a forum!

Yeah…. WTH is that all about. Two things I don’t like, and only two. The blinding screen that makes it really hard to back up a trailer at night, and the 3 horn honk. Otherwise, it’s a dream.
  18. M

rear bumper parking sensor with drop hitch

Dang. Thats exactly how I have mine now…. No alarms. Before it was switched around and fine and then it started to throw alarms…
  19. M

Yeah. That’s pretty wild if it’s been stowed and sitting in the first hole. It’s almost hard to see in the camera in that position… I don’t think there was a software update but I have no idea honestly. Mine just did it this past weekend so I’m not sure when yours started freaking out. I had to...
  20. M

Same. First few weeks it didn’t care. Then one day it set it off and didn’t stop. Finally I just put it in the stowed position. Why it started after that amount of time is a worldly mystery.