Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Limited Diesel Cluster

I’m selling a premium diesel cluster from a 2020 Limited HD Ram. $750 shipped plus any payment fees, Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo. - Will work in all 2019-2022 heavy duty rams. - Will not work in 2023+ - Will not work in a 1500
  2. J

Anyone Have A 2023 Ram And AlfaOBD

Looking for someone that has a 2023 Ram with surround view cameras, and AlfaOBD. I’m specifically looking for someone that has the feature where the side view camera automatically displays in the radio screen with turn signal, and/or the automatic front camera display with park sense. If so, can...
  3. J

Adding Passive Entry

This is just a “how-to” thread for those interested in adding factory passive entry to their trucks. It won’t be a discussion about how useful or useless it may be, or why someone would want to do this. This one is pretty easy to add, and the only parts you need are the correct proximity door...
  4. J

SOLD: Factory Aux Switch Bank

$110 shipped, PayPal or Venmo, plus payment fees.
  5. J

SOLD: Full UC4 12” Radio Swap Kit

I’ve got a full 12” swap available- screen, Uconnect 4 radio module, center stack, LVDS cable, Bluetooth/WiFi antenna, Cellular antenna, antenna cables, and conversion cable (not pictured). The radio is on the latest software version (39.7). This is all the parts necessary for the swap- AlfaOBD...
  6. J

SOLD: Trailer Interface Module + Jumper Harness

This is the trailer interface module that installs behind the headliner for adding TTPMS, and it’s jumper harness. $60 shipped, PayPal or Venmo, plus payment fees.
  7. J

SOLD: 2019-2022 Surround View Central Vision Processing Module

This is the video processor for the surround view camera system, works for 2019-2022 HD Rams. $320 shipped, PayPal or Venmo, plus payment fees.
  8. J

SOLD: 7” Instrument Cluster for Diesel

I’ve got a 7” diesel instrument cluster out of a 2020 for sale. I can program the mileage, but I can’t do the hours (there are companies that can do both if needed). $620 shipped, PayPal or Venmo, plus payment fees.
  9. J

*SOLD* 12” Radio And Screen

I’ve got a 12” radio kit for sale for $1200 shipped, plus payment fee, PayPal or Venmo. This radio is on the newest software version, and comes with the LVDS cable and conversion cable (not pictured) needed of swapping from a smaller radio. The WiFi is also active on this radio, and not tied to...
  10. J

Picture Request From Someone With A 6.4

I’m looking for someone with a 6.4 to get a few pictures for me. Pictured below is the brake booster with the vacuum line highlighted purple, and the vacuum pump with it’s vac line highlighted purple. This is the same vacuum line assembly, and it tee’s off and goes to the engine (I’m assuming...
  11. J

Anyone with 12” Uconnect 5 AND AlfaOBD?

I’m looking for someone that has the 12” Uconnect 5 and AlfaOBD to check a setting for me for an upcoming project. I’m looking to see what this setting is set to- This setting won’t show up in an uploaded BCM log, so you would have to go through the motions as if you were going to change it...
  12. J

WTB: Chrome Tailgate Ram’s Head Emblem

Anyone that may have swapped over to black badges, I’m looking for a chrome tailgate ram head emblem. I’d rather give the money to a member here before I order one from a parts supplier.
  13. J

2019 LED Tail Lights With Blind Spot Monitors FOr Sale

I have a set of LED tail lights with blind spot monitors for sale. I’ll include an add-on harness for getting the blind spot/cross path detection system working (Note- you still need two of these jumper harnesses to replace your existing halogen tail light connectors- 68396013AB). These tails...
  14. J

8.4” UAV Radio With Navigation For Sale ** SOLD **

This is a UAV 8.4” radio with navigation. It came out of a 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel, VIN 1C6SRFET7KN742820, and was installed in my 2017 2500. It’s the display screen and radio module. Screen is flawless. Also included is a conversion cable to go from a 5” radio or 8.4” non-nav radio to this one on a...