Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2022 Ram Tow/Trailer Camera Options

For a 2022 DRVM tow mode camera kit, yes
  2. J

Never use a VIN when you order parts
  3. J

Automatic headlights

LMG is the sales code for automatic headlamps (where you put the headlight switch in the auto position and the headlights automatically come on at night). The last letter “S” means it’s standard equipment (which it has been since at least 2010). Sounds like you are looking for sales code LMS...
  4. J

Automatic headlights

Just to be clear, are you talking about automatic headlights, as in, you put the headlight switch to auto, and the headlights automatically come on when it gets dark out? Or are you referring to auto dim high beams?
  5. J

Trailer surround view kit works on 2022-2024
  6. J

1- 23 & 24 wired tow mode camera kit are the same- unobtainium 2- that’s the regular analog aux trailer camera kit 3- that’s the trailer surround view camera system kit, and that eBay seller is off his rocker with the $2300
  7. J

The Great Maintenance Interval Debate….

No way I go 7500 miles for the oil change. I go the 8000 miles recommended in the owner’s manual.
  8. J

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

Interesting… And which connection in the headliner would that be that’s causing the aforementioned radio problems?
  9. J

How do Ram headlights compare? Halogen vs reflector LED vs projector LED

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/laramie-headlights-on-a-tradesman.3063/post-69194 https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/links-to-solved-diy-sales-code-mods-and-common-alfaobd-settings.3468/post-243959
  10. J

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

CHMSL with surround view camera system cargo camera plus DRVM camera is 68552687AB. I’m not sure on the DRVM processor part number, maybe @CortexM0 knows off hand or can get it off of his. I’ll see if I can find it on some of his pics he posted of it.
  11. J

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

Yes, you can get the processor, the correct 2023+ CHMSL with the cargo and DRVM camera, and you’ll need a custom harness for the DRVM processor. It installs under the driver seat near the surround view camera system processor.
  12. J

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

That’s the 2023+ DRVM, so the thing with that one is you can’t plug the camera directly into it. You would need to add the DRVM camera processor that goes under the driver seat. You’d probably want to go with the 2022 DRVM with the two camera inputs.
  13. J

DRVM add 2024 2500 Rebel

It all depends which DRVM you bought. What is the part number of the DRVM?
  14. J

www.rambodybuilder.com

I have still failed to get registered. What is screwed up about what they are doing with this registration now is that the average truck owner that is optioned with aux switches and VSIM can no longer easily access the instructions on how to use those features (what all the bagged wiring does...
  15. J

DIY: Add Aux Switches to 19+ Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L

The aux PDC is an integrated part of the left dash harness, and simply can not be bought separately from a mopar parts supplier.
  16. J

Another mystery plug/wires

Aux camera wires prep plug. XFQ Mopar trailer camera prep plugs into it for one of the two aux cameras.
  17. J

2025 Ram Heavy Duty To Get New ZF Powerline® 8-Speed

Which transmission is used in the HO trucks, and which transmission is the ZF replacing? How much torque is the SO?
  18. J

Regen

I wonder why Cummins, specifically, was targeted, and is responsible for paying the fines for the emissions debacle on the Ram trucks, and paying for the extended warranty coverage of the DEF after treatment system (for 2013-2018) and ALL of the emissions components (for 2019)…
  19. J

Links to solved DIY Sales code mods and common AlfaOBD settings

How to adjust how far down the mirrors tilt in reverse: - For “function”, select driver door (instead of body computer). Select control unit MY2019+, and connect (click continue when the box pops up talking about blue adapters). - Select car with open hood icon in lower right (active diagnostic...