Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Rough Idle when Stopped and Bouncy Ride

Wondering if you call could help me out here. I just picked up my 2023 this month with the 6.4 Hemi and I only have 750 miles on it, but the truck likes to idle very rough when stopped at stop signs, traffic lights, parking lots. I'm coming from a 1500, so I know its a whole new setup, but that...
  2. T

Seat covers that work with Heated/Vented seats.

Curious, has anyone found seat covers that work with the Heated/Vented seats from the factory? Looking to protect the seats during hunting and fishing season but still being able to utilize the full functions of the seats. Thanks!
  3. T

12 Pin Connector to a 4 Pin Connector

Recently picked up my 2023 and much to my disliking the truck came with a 7 and 12 pin connector instead of a 7 and 4 pin connector. Not sure why it came with the 12 pin since I didn't order any towing camera option on my truck. Anyway, does anyone know if you can successfully change out the 12...
  4. T

Rough Country HD2 Running Boards

Anyone have these and willing to post a picture of them on your truck? If you do have them, how do you like them?
  5. T

Largest 18" Tire on Stock Set Up

I did a search and my skills are either not good or it hasn't been asked yet :). What is the largest size tire you are able to put on the stock suspension of a 2500 w/ off-road package without rubbing and, as the titled stated, not adding a lift or a level? I was looking at maybe getting the...
  6. T

Window Tint

So I see mostly folks match the front windows to the rear windows, but I don't want my front windows that dark. I am still going to put ceramic tint on the front windows but at higher percentage. Anyone got any pictures of maybe with 70% fronts and 30% rears, on tope of what comes from the...
  7. T

Laramie Bench Seats *VLX9*

Curious, is there anyone that works for RAM or has exact knowledge on whether the 2023 Laramie's come with a ventilated bench seat? I have been talking to 4 dealers and two of them tell me the bench is not ventilated and two telling me they are ventilated.
  8. T

5th Wheel/Gooseneck Prep Package

I did a search and have been asking dealers what exactly this package comes with on the vehicle and I keep getting different answers. So what exactly does it come with? :) Hitch, Hole's pre-drilled, wiring, plug-ups, etc? Thanks
  9. T

2023 Option Help/Opinions

I know there are responses mixed in about every thread for what I'm looking for, but I'm starting to go cross eyed. I'm looking for input and opinions on the options below to see if folks think they are annoying or a great add on. I'm looking at a big horn package because I have a strong dislike...
  10. T

Mopar Bed Liner

For those that have gotten the Mopar bed liner from the factory what are you experiences with it? Is it just as good as lineX? I want to get the LED bed lighting on my 2023 order and you can only get that now if you get it with the bed liner. Thanks in advance!