Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Zeus2018

Ratcheting sound, any ideas?

Any ideas? 22’ 3500 Aisin. Only happens in 4WD turning left and right. Does not happen when wheels are straight. I’m thinking front drive shaft. Of note about 3 weeks ago snap ring went out on the tranny while on route to dealer for something else conveniently. Felt like drive train exploded...
  2. Zeus2018

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Got the notification last night, didn’t realize it actually was a new version. Everything seems to be working so far
  3. Zeus2018

ATT hotspot speeds? Mine seem slow

Paid for the unlimited plan for summer months when we’re doing lots of driving…. The speeds seem slow, 10-20Mbps, mostly around the 10Mbps speeds. These are areas where service is fast LTE, good coverage etc. kids seem to have a hard time getting a stable connection on their devices. My iPhone...
  4. Zeus2018

Who’s gotten a “GPS of Uconnect box requires service”

Just popped up out of nowhere today. The latest update had been running perfectly smooth for weeks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Zeus2018

Diamond black crystal pearl vs Brilliant black crystal pearl - Are these the same colors?

My truck is painted in Diamond black crystal pearl, however I found a Leer Truck top color matched to a truck in Brilliant black crystal pearl.... before I drive 4 hours to look at this top, hoping someone can chime in a confirm if these are the same or different colors. Thanks in advance!
  6. Zeus2018

Question for those with bags and cradles on Carli leveled truck

Running the Carli 2.5" kit on my 22' 3500 with the rear 1" block. I get the smallest amount of squat with my travel trailer, maybe 1-2" when hooked up. I don't really need bags but interested purely for aesthetic reasons. Will cradles and bags with low pressure be enough to bring the rig back to...
  7. Zeus2018

3500 Carli leaf springs… who’s using them?

Would love to hear from those running the Carli Deaver springs? How much payload will I loose and how’s the ride? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Zeus2018

Squeaky rubbing sound coming from steering column when turning steering wheel

Came out of nowhere yesterday. Makes a squeaky rubbing sound (best way to describe it) when turning steering wheel. Tried rubbing a microfiber edge in there (between steering wheel and column) like dental floss in case something worked it’s way in the gap but didn’t work. Has this happened...
  9. Zeus2018

Who’s running Uconnect software version S26.15? **Update after running for the last couple weeks**

Tried installing on my 2022 3500 HO limited and said wasn’t compatible. Anyone else run into this issue? Haven’t tried re-downloading, wanted to ask other forum members first. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Zeus2018

Megacab owners - under rear seat storage?

Has anyone found a cool storage system for underneath the rear seat in a Megacab? Something to fill up all that empty space? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Zeus2018

Version 24.13 Uconnect 5 12” running list of bugs

Would be nice to have a thread specific to a version so users can see if whichever bug they are experiencing has already been reported or observed. I’d don’t want this to become a bashing thread as I love my 22’ and it’s 12” screen, and I also have the patience to allow the software engineers...
  12. Zeus2018

What's the current software version on the 12" Uconnect 5 system?

I called Ram Customer service the other day to ask even though no updates are showing when I put in my vin. I do know that the same vehicle may receive the same update at different times. After asking what the current update was, the advisor asked me to tell them what version I was showing...
  13. Zeus2018

Installing 2.5" Carli kit on my 22' 3500 - looking for install tips

Directions make it look pretty straight forward and plan on dialing in my own alignment. Some confusion on the radius arms however. Should I loosen all radius arm bolts (axle and frame) while weight is off the suspension, and then re-tighten under load? And I believe Caster is also adjusted...
  14. Zeus2018

Brand new 2022 20” 8-lug Night Edition wheels and tires… well approximately 60 miles on them.

$1400 or make an offer. I’m in Reno, NV but sometimes commute to Sacramento, Northern California area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Zeus2018

What is the going $$$$ for Night Edition wheels and tires? Getting rid of them as soon as I take delivery

Ordered the Night Edition package on my 22' 3500 Limited. Truck should be here this week and already have my Method wheels and tires so will be posting the factory Night Edition wheels with tires for sale immediately. Those of you that were in the same situation, how much are people paying for...
  16. Zeus2018

2022 Megacab WeatherTech mats?

After going on the WeatherTech website, I can’t buy a front and rear set for a 2022 Megacab (only front), however I can for a 2021. I can’t imagine anything changed between the 2021 and 2022 Megacab for the rear liner? Does anyone on the forum have any experience with this? Don’t want to order...
  17. Zeus2018

Trade in values?

How realistic are KBB trade in values currently? I take delivery here in a couple weeks on A 22’ 3500 Limited Mega and plan on trading in my paid off 16’ Cummins Megacab Laramie which I spec as “excellent.” It is legitimately excellent, paint is flawless, swirl free, interior is perfect. Truck...
  18. Zeus2018

Does anyone regret negative offset wheels? Paint damage etc?

I love the stance of 0 to -12 ish max offset... Just worried about paint rock chips etc. I can't make a decision and looking for input. For those running that range, how's the paint holding up?