Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Zeus2018

Clicking with 4wd engaged

Did the replacement fix the issue?
  2. Zeus2018

Ratcheting sound, any ideas?

Awesome, found a couple other posts but nothing that showed it turned into an actual TSB. Thanks!
  3. Zeus2018

Ratcheting sound, any ideas?

Any ideas? 22’ 3500 Aisin. Only happens in 4WD turning left and right. Does not happen when wheels are straight. I’m thinking front drive shaft. Of note about 3 weeks ago snap ring went out on the tranny while on route to dealer for something else conveniently. Felt like drive train exploded...
  4. Zeus2018

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

Copy that thanks!
  5. Zeus2018

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

As an AlphaOBD user, anyone know if I'll have to reconfigure everything after the PCM flash for this recall? Not sure if the PCM flash also re-flashes the BCM also. Thanks!
  6. Zeus2018

Unconnect Box Error

Mine has been doing this in the pics. Took it in, dealership said they had to check all the connections prior to replacing the telematics box.. so I’ll have to drive for a bit and see if it comes back. Also the codes the dealership was getting when they plugged it in. From these posts it sounds...
  7. Zeus2018

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

I’ve been searching and can’t find a link anywhere… anyone aware of 27.46 floating around somewhere? And confirming that it works on 22’ model years? Getting an almost constant “GPS of UConnect box requires service” since being on 25.51 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Zeus2018

Just reassurance that it helps prevent any bugs/glitches etc….. my uconnect system has been working pretty flawlessly since new doing this, so I’ll probably keep doing it
  9. Zeus2018

This all makes sense that it disappears now. I had an option to sync my profile to cloud but it disappeared shortly thereafter. I do make sure to do a factory reset after each update and thought pretty cool if I could just re-sync my settings after a factory data reset. Sent from my iPhone...
  10. Zeus2018

Got the notification last night, didn’t realize it actually was a new version. Everything seems to be working so far
  11. Zeus2018

T25.48 update issues

I checked for that and no go unfortunately
  12. Zeus2018

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I try to stay pretty current on the forums, especially this thread. I didn’t even know there was an update getting pushed out. But somehow it miraculously auto updated today. None of the other updates have ever auto updated. I didnt even get a notification. Was out of my truck for about an...
  13. Zeus2018

Uconnect 12.0 Update

My system just auto updated to version 25.48 (22 model truck). I was previously running a manually installed version 26.17. So far running smooth. Curious as to where I can find a change log.
  14. Zeus2018

T25.48 update issues

My 22’ 12” just auto updated to 25.48. No issues on the dual zone climate, everything seems to be working fine as of now
  15. Zeus2018

ATT hotspot speeds? Mine seem slow

Our 22’s have LTE so should be pretty quick. In the past I thought I remember it being way faster. Never bothered with the pointless 3g hotspot in my 16’ either.
  16. Zeus2018

Nobody? Somebody on here has to be using the built in hotspot.
  17. Zeus2018

Paid for the unlimited plan for summer months when we’re doing lots of driving…. The speeds seem slow, 10-20Mbps, mostly around the 10Mbps speeds. These are areas where service is fast LTE, good coverage etc. kids seem to have a hard time getting a stable connection on their devices. My iPhone...
  18. Zeus2018

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

Finally installed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Zeus2018

3500 Carli leaf springs… who’s using them?

Who makes your springs?