Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

PCM Recall Z87 - Engine Serial Number Location

I have a 2022 Ram 3500 S.O. Cummins. It only has 1,400 mi on it. I’ve had no issues with it so far. But I received a letter that it is part of a PCM recall. The dealer needs the engine serial number to order the part. It’s somewhere on the top of the engine? So they want me to bring in to find...
  2. S

Diamond plate toolbox

I want to put a diamond plate toolbox in my truck when it arrives, picking it up this weekend. I like the storage for RV trips etc, don’t care for canopies or bed covers, plus I think it looks nice in CC long bed. Any thoughts on a good one for up to $500? Thanks for your input!!
  3. S

2022 Tradesman coming!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest! Just sold my super clean 2002 2500 Laramie long bed Cummins 4x4. Hope it was the right move! Ordered a decently optioned 2022 3500 CC long bed Cummins 4x4 Tradesman from Dave Smith. Can’t wait! Ordered 4/25/22 I’m in D-1 now.