Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Let's see your chrome

My 2022 after I got it late 22. Dressed up with some accessories I love the look of white/chrome/black.
  2. S

Diesel Particulate Filter Gauge , Is It Working

Is there a fix for the missing sensor on 2022’s? I have not received any recalls on it. Am I understanding that you can just check with a dealer to have it fixed?
  3. S

I agree why the hang up with some calling it a 4.5 or 5th Gen? All redesigned but the cab mostly from 2019 up.
  4. S

Super helpful information. Thank you. I appreciate the knowledge gained here, from this group and site!
  5. S

My hours are currently at 60hrs, run and idle total. I’ve watched it periodically while driving and at idle, and never once seen anything register on the DPF gauge, or had any “regen” notice pop up on dash. I’ve only heard it high idle once.
  6. S

22’ here, individual order and was built in June 22’. A little under 2k miles on it, and that gauge has never showed anything. It did an elevated idle the other cold morning after a 5 min idle, is the only thing I’ve ever noticed. Where is this sensor located exactly? I’d like to see if mine...
  7. S

RECALL: 2020 to 2023 Ram 2500/3500 – Transmission Fluid Leak May Cause Fire:

Well my dealer must be pretty cool then. Took it in for recall, they put in the new short locking dipstick and vent, and then disposed of the old one as required, (on the floor of back seat area). Now I can still check my own fluid! Just keep it in the toolbox now.
  8. S

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

A new belt didn’t do it, so they put on a new tensioner now and that has seemed to work … so far.
  9. S

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

I have a 22’ built in June. Only 1,600 mi and it’s at dealer now for “belt squeak”.
  10. S

Sorry about your luck, but if you bought an Accord, sounds like you didn’t really need an HD truck anyways. I’ve have great luck with my Hondas and Acura’s!!
  11. S

Is there a fix for this yet? Mine goes in for the Z87 recall soon, so may have them check/do it at the same time?
  12. S

PCM Recall Z87 - Engine Serial Number Location

Thank you both very much! I found it in both of those spots! You think the dealers would know this and save customers the hassle!?
  13. S

PCM Recall Z87 - Engine Serial Number Location

I have a 2022 Ram 3500 S.O. Cummins. It only has 1,400 mi on it. I’ve had no issues with it so far. But I received a letter that it is part of a PCM recall. The dealer needs the engine serial number to order the part. It’s somewhere on the top of the engine? So they want me to bring in to find...
  14. S

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

Ultra Nemesis 219 18x9 +12 offset Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT 285/70/18 2” front leveling kit
  15. S

Current financing rates....?

They’ve had that. It’s nice if you have 2k a month for a truck payment.
  16. S

To tip or not to tip? That is the question.

Can you see inside the end of the smaller factory tip? Making it look like two pipes and goofy?
  17. S

So my wife ruined it for me ……

It’s your truck and you like it, that’s all that matters!
  18. S

2019 to 2022 Bighorn 18" wheel offset advise

Thanks! I’m buying same tires. Wheels are also 18x9 but with +12 offset. Should be similar to yours, but a touch farther out?
  19. S

So my wife ruined it for me ……

Was it Mike Kuntz? Lol.
  20. S

2022 3500 Factory Wheel offerings

Anyone have an idea what the 18x8 steel chrome clad wheels with Transforce A/T’s weigh each? Thanks!