Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Radiator Paint Chipping (charge air cooler)

How common is it for the RAMs to loose their paint on the intercooler. I have 57K miles on mine went for a 2400 mile trip 2 weeks ago. After taking the truck to a car wash noticed that what looks like the intercooler is loosing paint. I think it looks bad, and shouldn't be doing this. Any...
  2. T

Check Engine Light - P0128 Thermostat Implausibility

I was just on a 2400 mile work trip 2 weeks ago. Had a check engine light appear, solid not flashing. Stayed on for about 600 miles figured it was bad diesel as it went away after a refil. Once home ran alpha OBD and we had a stored P0128 code, thermostat implausibility which indicates the...
  3. T

Sulastic Shackle Review Ram 3500

I see people posting about this somewhat frequently with questions about the shackles. I had them installed on my 2019 Ram 3500 SRW Megacab. Specifically the SA-07HD. In December 2022, I have driven the truck about 2000 miles on and off road, towing, and etc. with them on. My impressions...
  4. T

Remove un-leveling kit

So I'm new to truck mods. I purchased a 2019 Ram 3500 SRW truck used. It has stock 20" wheels/tires, and I use the truck mostly as a tow vehicle for my company. I noticed when trying to level my vehicle and trailer my truck is nose high. Unloaded the front measure 43" high and the rear is...
  5. T

Ram 3500 3 months ownership review

I hope this will give other self-proclaimed car guys insight into what its like to own a RAM HD pickup. 1st, I like my RAM and do not regret the purchase. I purchased a used mint condition 2019 Ram 3500 HO, Long Horn, Mega Cab SRW with 40K miles. I decided on the RAM from watching lots of...