Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I tried to use it to run a coffee pot on a trip recently and it just kept kicking out .
  2. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does anyone know of an upgrade for the 115V outlet in the bed of the 22MY? The 400W is good for charging an electric toothbrush but not much else
  3. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Does anyone know of an upgrade for the 115V outlet in the bed of the 22MY? The 400W is good for charging an electric toothbrush but not much else.
  4. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Picked up the truck yesterday. Wife got to drive it first because of my knee surgery earlier this week. Got a couple pictures but they didn’t come out to good.
  5. D

Just got the call from the dealer, my truck is ready! Going to pick it up tomorrow morning!!
  6. D

The anticipation is a killer isn’t it. Mine has been sitting 20 minutes from the dealer and 30 minutes from my house since last week. It is taking longer to go the last 20 miles than it took to get from Mexico to north east Ohio.
  7. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My truck made great time from Mexico to Ohio. But then the strangest thing happened. It was unloaded from the rail car last week, (only 20 miles from my dealer) and now my delivery date has changed from 8/8 to 8/17. I was hoping to get the call today since I am scheduled for knee surgery...
  8. D

My truck is scheduled to arrive at Lordstown, which is only 20 minutes from the dealer, on 7/27 at 1800. The downside is that I am having knee surgery on 8/2. Who wants to bet that is when it will be ready
  9. D

Just wondering because the railcar that my truck is on seems to be stuck in some town in Indiana. Not that I’m anxious or anything!
  10. D

I have a question for the group. Does the railcar number ever change throughout the trucks journey?
  11. D

Looks like my truck has made it up to Kansas City. Only 850 more miles to go. If it wasn't for the good folks on this forum, I would think that I needed professional help! HaHa. I can't tell if having access to all of this information is a blessing or a curse.
  12. D

Been seeing a lot of movement on my truck lately but not in a good way. The delivery ETA went from 8/4 to 8/17 back to 8/4 and now to 8/22. The strange this is that the railcar it is on is just south of Oklahoma City and still moving. Not sure why it would take 30+ days to travel 1100 miles.
  13. D

The roller coaster ride continues. My truck went from 8/4 eta to 8/17 and now back to 8/4. I know it will arrive eventually so not concerned. Just wondering if any one else with a shipping date around 7/11 has seen similar movement this week? Really looking forward to seeing my truck in person...
  14. D

Starting to get hesitantly excited! Tracker shows that my truck shipped on 7-11. Now I just need to figure out how to get the rail car information to track . I know it is listed in here somewhere, but if anyone could help point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
  15. D

Good morning group. Brv10, if you get a chance, could you check my shipping status? 3C6UR5DJ2NG287441
  16. D

I was in the same boat. Ordered on 2/22, went to D1 on 5/23.
  17. D

I now have the build sheet and window sticker for my truck so that's a little exciting. It seems like a lot of trucks are going from production to the rail cars quicker recently. I could be completely wrong and just a little wishful thinking. I know that there was a huge backlog of trucks...
  18. D

Thank you for the info @brv10. Does the QC inspection happen before it goes out for the bed-liner or after?
  19. D

My dealer called me and said my truck was in transit. I don't believe them but it does show that my truck has been built! Now it is just a waiting game to see when it actually makes it onto a train. Really glad to have found this group. It is very interesting reading about everyone's journey.
  20. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Mine also went into production the next day!