Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

EZ Connector

Has anyone used the magnetic EZ Connector to replace the 7 pin plug and trailer harness? It seems like an interesting idea but would love to hear from some real world experiences before making a decision. https://ezconnector.com/
  2. R

To sway bar or not to sway bar….that is the question!

I have read lots of posts from people who have spent good money to replace the front sway bar on the Ram 2500 and it brings up a question or two. Is the front sway bar really necessary? Under what conditions does it help? If replacing it with a “less stiff” sway bar makes a significant...
  3. R

** SOLD** 2021 Ram 2500 Factory Wheels and Tires- $900

4 ea 18” Factory Wheels/Tires from 2021 Ram 2500 with 275/70-R18 Firestone Transforce HT tires. Tires have 50% tread (10/32” tread depth). Wheels come with factory TPMS sensors but no lug nuts. Wheels are like new and there is not a scratch on them. Local pickup only (located just west of...
  4. R

Air Suspension Ride Height

I have a big favor to ask. Could someone who has a late model (2019 and up) Ram 2500 with the Off-road package and the factory air suspension measure the normal ride height of the rear end. A measurement from the ground to the top of the fender wheel arch would be great. Thank you for your help,
  5. R

Air Springs and WDH

Is anyone using the Timber Grove Air Springs (the ones that replace the coil spring) on a Ram 2500 and is using a weight distribution hitch? If so, what procedure do you use to set up the hitch?
  6. R

Fifth Wheel Clearance

I know this may not be the best place to ask this question but you folks are a fountain of information and I thought I would give it a try. Is there a standard dimension for a fifth wheel trailer from the ground to the bottom of the front section (the part that is over the bed) when the trailer...
  7. R

Temp Display on Uconnect Screen

The ac temp setting is supposed to show at the top of the screen (and it did when I got the truck but has since disappeared. Based on a comment from another helpful person on this forum, you can get the display information back by changing the screen theme but that only works for a day tops...
  8. R

Front Camera View

When I put the truck in reverse, the rear view and birdseye view comes up along with icons to access a number of other cameras…including the front camera. Does anyone know of anyway to pull up the front camera when NOT in reverse? If you you pull up the camera icon screen, there are a ton of...
  9. R

Cover on rear bumper

Inquiring minds need to know….. does anybody know what would go into the rectangular hole that is just to the left (looking at the plate) of the license plate? My 2022 Ram 2500 Hemi has a cover that hides this hole. To the right of the plate is the trailer connections but I can’t imagine what...
  10. R

Timber Grove CRM Opinions

Has anyone installed the Ram 2500 coil spring replacement air bags? If so, what is your opinion on how the ride quality was affected vs the factory coils both when running empty and if towing a significant load? Any issue, problems or surprises? Thanks,
  11. R

Withdrawn. WTT 2022 20” Laramie wheels/tires for 18” wheels/tires

Looking to trade my 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie 20” wheels and tires for a set of 18” wheels and tires for the same vehicle. My wheels are like new and the tires only have about 4,000 miles (still has “like new” tread depth. Because of logistics, it would be best if I could find someone in the greater...
  12. R

****Sold***. N-Fab Podium LG Running Boards $250

N-Fab Model HPD2080CC-TX Podium LG. Cab Length. Textured Black. Fits 19-22 Ram 2500/3500 Crew Cab, All Beds. Installed Feb. 23, 2022. Excellent Condition. Easy to install (takes about 30-45 minutes). They were installed on a 2022 Ram 2500 4X4 Off Road. Extra drop of these boards works well with...
  13. R

Bed Steps Comparison

Looking at getting a Bed Step (or Bumper Step if you prefer) for my 2500 with the Off Road Package. I think I have basically two choices… Mopar factory or Amp aftermarket. Any opinions which is better at actually getting onto and off the tailgate when using these steps? Is one higher than the...
  14. R

275/65-20 or 285/65-20

Looking at getting some new tires and get rid of the horrible original equipment all terrain 285/60-20. Not interested in spending the money to go to an 18” which I understand seems to be the preferred wheel size for best ride and overall performance. So, I thought I would go to 65 series to put...
  15. R

Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch for sale

Anderson weight distribution hitch (model 3350) for sale. Used twice. $300.00. Hitch is available in the Houston TX area and is only available for local pick up.