Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kanabram

Question for Brutal_HO

I saw your post in one of the forums about your partial removal of the rear part of the center console. I'm trying to remove mine to install a seat cover for the center seat (see pic). I don't see any screws; however, there appears to be snaps but I'm concerned with breaking the bezel. I tried...
  2. kanabram

Service Manual

Does anyone know where I can purchase a service manual? I had a pdf version for my 3rd gen but can't seem to find something similar for my 2022. I've searched this site but was surprised to not see any information on this topic. I'm trying to remove the rear vent bezel to finish the install...
  3. kanabram

Oil filters

So I purchased a Mopar oil filter off Amazon for a 6.4 hemi (MO-899) thinking all oil filters for that block were the same but what I received was a lot larger than the tiny oil filter on my truck. Apparently, what I ordered fits SRT 6.4 engines but not our truck engines, which apparently is a...
  4. kanabram

AlfaOBD app

Has anyone tried downloading this app from Google Play? The reason I ask is that I paid for it, selected download to my device, and received a response that it would be downloaded shortly. However, it never downloaded, even after several days. I reached out to the developer contact (in Turkey...
  5. kanabram

Does anyone know what these are?

They protrude down from the frame just above the front air dam. Do they serve a purpose and can they be removed?
  6. kanabram

Question on auxiliary upfit switches for 2022 2500

I recently took delivery of a 2022 2500. I thought I ordered the auxiliary switches but screwed up. The dealer's parts guy says that the kits are only available at the time of build. Seems odd that you can't add them after the fact. Does anyone know if this is the case? Thanks
  7. kanabram

Spare tire on a C&C 3500

Newbie here and first post. I've owned Rams most my life and I'm getting ready to order a 2022 3500 cab & chassis but had a question on the spare tire. It looks like a spare is optional and if I were to add it, it is not mounted underneath like a regular model truck with a bed. I'm struggling...