Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Powerwagon46

Possible battery issue

Yes I understand. But what should they read (in number of volts) when fully charged? What is normal? Thx
  2. Powerwagon46

Possible battery issue

Just curious what the level of voltage the batteries should have when checking them. Mine are 4 1/2 years old but have shown no signs of any issues thus far.
  3. Powerwagon46

My 6th Ram (2nd HD)

Great to hear you got your new HD. Gas or diesel? Just curious.
  4. Powerwagon46

Trailer light problem

I had some connectivity issues with my 7 pin cord on my Airstream trailer. It came to my attention that apparently RAM issued a bulletin regarding this issue. I have replaced the plug on my Airstream.
  5. Powerwagon46

Y78 CP4 Pump Recall - Power Steering Fluid Leak

Yep! You hit the nail on the head. Apparently when the replacement pump was installed something was done incorrectly (the SA mentioned the "o" rings) causing the leak. So good to know for future reference. Thank you!
  6. Powerwagon46

Got it! I have an appointment at the dealer service dept. tomorrow morning to see if the source of the leak can be found. I'm hopeful. Thanks!
  7. Powerwagon46

Thanks for your response. I was a bit premature in asking the question about the recall. I have the Cummins 6.7 and have had the recall completed. It was done this summer. But it just so happens that I noticed an oil leak appearing to come from under the fuel pump recently. Could the...
  8. Powerwagon46

Tell me more about the this recall. What is the Y78 CP4 pump? My reason for asking is that I just discovered a leak under the item you have pictured. But it seems like it is engine oil. Thanks. Any insight appreciated.
  9. Powerwagon46

Hello All, Just joined the forum. I drive a RAM 2500 with Cummins 6.7 Limited. In addition to using it for occasional hauling it is used primarily as a tow vehicle for our 28' Airstream. Regards, Bob