Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bigred6.7

** SOLVED - Help or thoughts with BakFlip MX4 install problem

I had to trim 1/8” off the left hand rail as the tailgate wouldn’t close otherwise, also one of the plastic corners was broken upon arrival (vendor got Bakflip to send out replacements no questions asked). This cover replaced one I purchased in 2016 for my old short bed truck, I like the design...
  2. Bigred6.7

4 way light connection on 2022 Limited

Same here no adapter. Will probably carry one just in case but all trailers I hook to should be of size to need 7 pin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Bigred6.7

Uconnect 5 Soft Reset/Reboot and Factory Reset Instructions

Need to check my software version now. Found UC5 to be very buggy. Nav through CarPlay stops, screen flickers between different displays and when on a call it will change the audio between car speakers and phone audio as it chooses. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bigred6.7

Grid Heater Relay Recall

Just picked up my new ‘22 yesterday. How is the recall already complete if the part is in development? Will try to look at this week in daylight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Bigred6.7

2022 Factory Orders - Mileage on pickup

Mine had 14 miles when I picked it up today (with a full tank of diesel, slightly surprised that still happened at todays prices and a 50g tank) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Bigred6.7

Rotella T6 5w-40 Availability

Managed to snag last 3 at Home Depot via online order. Fingers crossed they actually have 3. Amazon prices are crazy and my normal place of Sams Club is sold out. No need to do a change for a while but trying to get ahead. (Picking up my new ‘22 cclb HO tomorrow) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Bigred6.7

2022 incentives and rebates?

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Bigred6.7

2022 incentives and rebates?

Is the first responder incentive at least available for the 2022 HD’s yet? Last month my dealer couldn’t even see it in the system as an option. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Bigred6.7

TCO of Hemi vs Cummins

Bet the numbers change when diesel is 58 cents less than gas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Bigred6.7

Looking at ordering a 2022 3500 SRW

Here are some screenshots that Andrea provided me on Sunday for current Laramie packages. Looks like no tech options available now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Bigred6.7

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well I did a thing today. In the market for a 5th wheel toy hauler and only had a 2500 mega cab (yes I know people pull over weight with no problems but consider me mr safety). Decided to look at 3500’s with the high used car market. Local dealer only had Longhorns and didn’t care for the...
  12. Bigred6.7

Swapping TPMS sensors

MORESENSOR Compact PRO Series 433MHz TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor 4-Pack | Preprogrammed for Select 40+ American Brand Models 68249197AA | Aluminum Valve Stem | KX-S149-4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VJ1YY8X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_f17XFbQW4WEY3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 These are the ones I used...
  13. Bigred6.7

Swapping TPMS sensors

Just bought a set of preprogrammed MoreSensors from Amazon. Installed them on a second set of wheels, truck picked them up no problem after driving for 5-10 mins. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Bigred6.7

2020 RAM 3500 "Clunk"

Just started noticing this on my 19 2500 MC (both sides but more frequently from passenger footwell). Need to find a dealership and confirm I can replicate it on demand in their lot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Bigred6.7

Age Poll

‘86. Moved to the land of the free in 2000 from UK with the family. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Bigred6.7

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Picked up some night edition wheels and decided to make them my own and got my new Patagonia’s mounted (275/65/20). Impressed with how much it changed the look of the truck very happy with the look. Just missing the center caps, painted them to match and they need to go back to black. Project...
  17. Bigred6.7

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

If I want said TSB completed, would I just call my dealer and say I want the A/C TSB fixed/completed? Also does anyone know if dealer is required to provide a loaner/rental car for the period the truck is in for repair? Wife’s lease ran out a couple months back and trying the 1 car deal while we...
  18. Bigred6.7

In-Bed Molle Panels

Very interested. Always seen the competitors products with their focus on Raptors and no love for Ram. Would be interested in the Side panel and what attachments available (always looking at that side panel as a great place to store ski's to leave the main bed space free for other gear).
  19. Bigred6.7

Patagonia X/T tires

Thanks for the information. You know have me going back and double checking the rim widths and all. Exactly, you just can't beat the price and really looking to avoid paying $350+ /tire as prices seem to be over inflated at the moment compared to earlier in the year. The X/T's have the 3peak...
  20. Bigred6.7

Patagonia X/T tires

Has anyone here run any Patagonia XT tires before? (https://www.milestartires.com/light-trucks/patagonia-xt/) I am considering pulling the trigger on a set of 35x12.5x20 for my all stock 2500 Megacab. From research here it looks like I should have little to no rubbing issues. Thanks in advance!