Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kvp

Finally picked up truck after 16 month wait

Well, it's been 16 months, but I've finally picked up my new truck. Long drive home but the truck was great. Dealer and Stellantis are another story. line 1396 on the spreadsheet can be marked delivered.
  2. kvp

New truck in and oil change question

Hello all, The nightmare is almost over. Truck ordered December 2021, came in April 2022 but wrong. Reordered April 2022 (line 1396 second order order date 04-04-2022), sat in Mexico for about 6 or 7 months and finally delivered to dealer in February 2023. Unfortunately, when it arrived, I was...
  3. kvp

346 days since ordered, livid now

I've gone from annoyed to pissed off to livid. If and when the truck ever shows up at Mark Dodge I don't know if I should take it. It's now last year's model, has been sitting in the Mexican sun for four months. What does that do to the body, battery and tires? How many rodents have had fun...
  4. kvp

Front trailer hitch

Hello all, Hopefully soon my new 3500 cab / chassis shows up. My question is, does anybody know if the frame is the same at the front on a c/c vs normal pickup frame? etrailer has this but I don't know if it would fit...
  5. kvp

Crossfire Dual Tire Pressure Equalization Monitoring System

Hello all, I'm hoping to have my new truck in late May or early June. 2022 3500 Laramie cab/chassis with flatbed. It will be my first dually. Any thoughts on using Crossfire? Seems like a good idea to me. I don't know what pressure I'd want as I have not seen the door jamb sticker yet. 65 PSI...
  6. kvp

For those flying to Mark Dodge and staying the night

Hello all, Wondering where to stay that has a shuttle from airport if arriving at night? For those that have picked up at MD how long did the process take. Wondering on timing as I have a 22 hour drive home. I'm guessing I'll be doing this in June. Ordered 12-11-21, have sticker and build sheet...
  7. kvp

3500 cab chassis vs pickup frame

Wondering if the frame/chassis is the same from the cab forward on a 2022 Ram 3500 pickup vs 2022 Ram 3500 cab & chassis. Reason I ask is when using the online truck builder the same options are not available between the two. More options in the pickup. I'd think the cab would be the same...
  8. kvp

Just ordered from Mark Dodge

Hello all, Just placed my order. Sandi was easy to work with. Now the long wait and then flight and 23hr drive home. I can't wait. Lead time, we are advising it could take 20-25 weeks. We would rather surprise and delight you with an early arrival than disappoint you with an inappropriate...
  9. kvp

6spd Aisin AS66RC vs 6spd Aisin AS69RC

Hello guys, Trying to configure a new truck and I come up with these two options for the six speed tranny. Any idea how they compare, pros/con of each? How about the 8 speed? Thoughts? This would be a 2022 3500 4x4 gasser, dually, cab and chassis. Getting a flatbed to carry camper. I do have a...