Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kvp

In-bed campers

Truckcampermagazine.com free with lots of info I have mine on a flatbed.
  2. kvp

Finally picked up truck after 16 month wait

Ordered December 2021, came in wrong April 2022. Reordered and built June 2022. Sat in Mexico waiting on transport till it arrived at dealer in February. I was away in February and March and couldn't pick up till now. Delay by Stellantis is / was poor business.
  3. kvp

Finally picked up truck after 16 month wait

Well, it's been 16 months, but I've finally picked up my new truck. Long drive home but the truck was great. Dealer and Stellantis are another story. line 1396 on the spreadsheet can be marked delivered.
  4. kvp

New truck in and oil change question

Hello all, The nightmare is almost over. Truck ordered December 2021, came in April 2022 but wrong. Reordered April 2022 (line 1396 second order order date 04-04-2022), sat in Mexico for about 6 or 7 months and finally delivered to dealer in February 2023. Unfortunately, when it arrived, I was...
  5. kvp

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally some news, but I won't be holding my breath as the last news I had in October didn't pan out. Email from dealer: 1-20-2023 Congratulations, your new vehicle is ALMOST to the dealership. It should be here within the next 3 weeks or so. 10-20-2022 Stellantis has implemented a dedicated...
  6. kvp

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wow, 23's are shipping and I'm still waiting. What a screwed-up company Stellantis is. Good for you, makes me scared to take delivery of a truck that's been sitting forever.
  7. kvp

Delivery date

No rhyme or reason on delivery. I'm tired of waiting. Glad you got yours but at this point I say Stellantis sucks. Original order 12-11-21 to 12-30-22 = 384 days = 54.85 weeks came in wrong in April and had to reorder. reordered 4-15 to 12-30-22 = 259 days = 37 weeks built in June and waiting...
  8. kvp

Don't hold your breath. I've been KZ since August, still waiting.
  9. kvp

Hmmm, I'm beginning to think Mark Dodge is fake and just took my deposit. I ordered last December and had to reorder in April because they screwed up. Still waiting. Far from happy. Glad you guys are getting yours. I've given up. I'm going on a two-month trip soon, so it will probably show up...
  10. kvp

Speedy Gonzales quit.. His cousin Slow Poke Rodriguez took over shipping ‍ I wonder if it would do any good to contact Frank or Ann? https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=319
  11. kvp

8-14 is was also KZ. Stellantis owes us all an explanation. Thanks brv10.
  12. kvp

yes, line 851 original order line 1388 second order order date 2022-04-04 vin 3C7WRTCJ7NG312148 post 30188 describes error second order April, received sticker and build sheet in June
  13. kvp

Somehow I think this relates to our not truck delivery situation.
  14. kvp

Jwogo let us all know that our trucks sitting in limbo are probably hail damaged. I'm at my wits end, patience is gone but what can I do. I started this journey 51 weeks ago. MD says they are as frustrated as I am but that's not possible.
  15. kvp

Happy for you but just pisses me off more since I ordered before you and am still waiting. Not happy with Stellantis but what can I do. They don't care.