Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jeff

2020 Ordering is UP on the Ram Site

You can build your 2020 RAM 2500 / 3500 now....
  2. jeff

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

Cow crap green, but I like it!
  3. jeff

ac problems

thanks!
  4. jeff

My 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn

NICE...did you add the fender flares from Mopar?
  5. jeff

2020 Ram 2500/3500 Configurator?

man, I like that OLIVE green...of course, my 14 was Prarie Pearl, so...
  6. jeff

ac problems

I'm not ordering a 2500/3500 until they figure this AC problem out!
  7. jeff

Driveline lash? 2019 3500 HO 4x4

dang, I don't like the sound of this.
  8. jeff

2014 Tradesman 4X4 with Cummins

I just like the black stuff on the tradesman. In other words I chose not to get the chrome package. I also added black fender flares which were the flat thin rubberish ones.
  9. jeff

A/C issues

I've heard about these A/C probs. in the HD's., so you KNOW that Ram knows about it. I'm glad I'm still holding back on ordering a 2500/3500 .
  10. jeff

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Man, this is terrible! Maybe you should post the name of that dealership so the rest of us will never go there, for ANYTHING!
  11. jeff

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

I'd just as soon the Ram emblem say Dodge on it anyway.
  12. jeff

4wd lever

My '14 2500 Trademan had the transfer case shifter in the floor and I loved it. It was very smooth and instantly put it in 4 WD. I wish they would make it an option in all Ram models to have the shifter in the floor. It is just about a game changer for me, and it looks studly! lol
  13. jeff

Multifunction tailgate

dang
  14. jeff

Beware of the new Cummins 6.7

So the CP4.2 is used in the HO engine, but is it used in the non HO Cummins engine?
  15. jeff

Ram Shows Off New Heavy Duty Tradesman To The Public:

I have a heart for the Tradesman models. Maybe because I'm poor, lol. I really like having the transfer case shifter in the floor.
  16. jeff

Multifunction tailgate

This would be a fantastic option. I'm inclined to hold off on buying my new 3500 Cummins until I can get it. So convenient to be able to stand right up to the bed of your truck!
  17. jeff

6.7 HO vs 6.7

I always felt that my 2500 3.42 was too low.
  18. jeff

Got one!

Well done! My first and only 2500 was a 2014 Tradesman. Tough trucks and I like my mechanicals in the floorboard.