Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

We also have this problem and have had since we got it April of '22. Been waiting on a recall notice but nothing yet. I had called about 6 months ago and they said wait for recall notice. It is very frustrating.
  2. P

Correct oil for 2022 HD BH Hemi?

Ok. Thank you.
  3. P

Correct oil for 2022 HD BH Hemi?

So I'm sure it's been mentioned before but when I do a search it doesn't come up. When we got our truck a year ago everyone was saying make sure you use a synthetic oil with the MS12633 specs. However when I chatted with Mopar they are saying MS-A0921. Is this one and the same? Looking for...
  4. P

PullRight Superlite verses Andersen Ultimate hitch?

LOL!! Ya and we wound up getting a 5th wheel that had a Reese Goosebox already on it so we went with that. That works great by the way. Plenty of clearance on cab and rails. Thanks for your response tho
  5. P

2022 2500 Rear Seat Function

We have a 22 2500 Big Horn and ours fold down. Use them like this all the time.
  6. P

Homelink question

Well dang!! This did not work for us. We have a craftsman garage door opener. Bummer.
  7. P

Homelink question

That is so good to know. Now we've just got to try it. Thanks.
  8. P

Homelink question

Haven't tried it yet!:p
  9. P

Homelink question

Great! Thanks I'll try it! :)
  10. P

Homelink question

Does anyone know if your still able to program Homelink if you don't have the garage door remote? We can't find ours.
  11. P

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

Thank you for this thread. I hope you can help me. I contacted Mopar.com and the poor girl that has answered my email question about them can't seem to get it right. Looking for the rear WHEEL WELL LINERS for my 2022 2500. Vin#3C6UR5DJ9NG245722 Thank you!!
  12. P

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine actually arrived at MD on 4/8 and all my paper work done, money exchanged, signed by 4/12 but didn't pick up til 4/26
  13. P

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well we finally made it to Lake Charles to pick our truck up. They wound up holding it for us for about 3 weeks. Then we get home and had/having severe storms so it didn't get cleaned up until today. Everyone at Mark Dodge was great! Truck wasn't clean but I understand with all the pollen this...
  14. P

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Anyone added wheel well liners to your 2500? If so, where did you get them? Looked on Mopar website but they don't have any for 2500's.
  15. P

I'm sure I probably missed it, but what tire pressure do I ask MD to put the tires at (2500)? Picking up tomorrow. Have a drive back to Oklahoma.
  16. P

Awesome! If you've got a dealership that does you right absolutely stick with them. Good for you. Enjoy the ride!
  17. P

@brv10 or @gator6 will be able to help you. Hang tight. These guys are awesome! Welcome to the forums.
  18. P

Oh no worries. Yes, ours is MD. Can't wait to meet everyone, however, Sandi won't be there next week. They've been great. I keep getting the text and emails to fill out the survey but I am going to wait til I pick up. But I'm not expecting any problems. I will surely get some pics. Enjoy your...
  19. P

Its the grey but I don't pick mine up til this Tues. Then hm is Oklahoma