Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Golfnut

Oil and Fuel Filter meters or counters

My 2022 with the CTD has about 14,000 miles on it. I changed engine oil at filter at about 7,000 miles. As of now the oil filter counter says I have about 50% remaining which lines up with the 15,000 recommended service interval. My fuel filter counter is down to about 6%. My question is if...
  2. Golfnut

Steering Wheel Controls - Radio presets

I've figured out how to move forward through the radio presets with the middle button on the back of the left side of the steering wheel. Is there a way to move backwards through them as well? That is probably my biggest frustration with the system at this point!
  3. Golfnut

It feels like my hood is going to blow off!

I purchased a 2022 Laramie about 6 weeks ago. I absolutely love the truck but the hood scares me to death. When driving into a strong wind the front corners act like they are going to peel off. My 2017 Expedition does the same thing. Do I need to worry about it? Is there a cure?
  4. Golfnut

Business Band Radio install - 2022 Laramie

Two way radio. Not a cb but on a licensed frequency.
  5. Golfnut

Business Band Radio install - 2022 Laramie

I got a 2022 Laramie a few weeks ago and need to install a business band radio in it. I already purchased a fender/hood antenna mount that doesn't require drilling. My truck has the AUX power buttons under the radio, and the center console with bucket seats. Where is the best place to install...
  6. Golfnut

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed a B&W Turnover ball in my 2022 Laramie. Royal pain in the rear.
  7. Golfnut

Trailer light problem

I found two blown fuses this morning. Both related to trailer stuff. I'm certain its a trailer problem as I had this problem on my 2009 Ram a few years ago but couldn't replicate it.
  8. Golfnut

Trailer light problem

I went a little crazy with vehicles this week. On Tuesday I bought a 2022 Laramie 2500 with a Cummins and then yesterday I bought a little 2014 Toyota tacoma. I took a my new Ram and a trailer 250 miles south to get the toyota. No problems on the way there or for the first hour home...
  9. Golfnut

Newish member......now with a new RAM!

I joined this site last fall when I started looking for a new RAM 2500. Eventually I ordered one using the Land O'Lakes fleet program and started waiting. 13 months later I'm still waiting for that truck! Yesterday I found a truck I was interested in but it was 500 miles away. I called to...
  10. Golfnut

What's the longest wait for a HD Ram ??

I'm 1 week shy of 4 months right now. I ordered mine through a fleet program and when I called the fleet info number last week I was still in BG status.....waiting for materials. I don't expect it for at least 6 weeks based on what the dealer told me. Its a 2022 2500 Laramie Cummins with most...
  11. Golfnut

Impatiently Waiting!

Good Morning! I joined the forum a week ago and have enjoyed catching up on the reading. I've owned a 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi Bighorn since it was new and about a month ago placed an order for a 2022 2500 Laramie with the 6.7. My current setup has a Pronghorn service body on it and I'm...